Play

Soon, Dean arrived at Cas' house and felt an urge building inside of him.

"Hello? Cas?" Dean said as he walked in to find the lights off and no trace of Cas. Right as he was about to leave, someone grabbed his arm and pulled him onto a couch. Dean gasped and went to see who just pulled him around. As he turned his head, a familiar face beamed at him

"Hey babe," Cas said slyly with a grin on his face.

"Cas!" Dean said, trying not to smile at the cutie looking back at him.

"Surprise," Cas whispered into Dean's ear. The low, raspy sound of Cas' voice sent shivers down Dean's back as he crashed into Cas' lips putting his fingers through his hair. Soon, Dean slid his fingers out of Cas' hair and down to the bulge in his dark jeans.

"Oh you're gonna love this," Dean whispered in Cas' ear. Dean massaged Cas' clothed dick as he leaned in for a hot, passionate kiss. Dean may have been a little quieter around most people, but he was all out when it came to being around Cas.

"Dean," Cas rasped as he gripped onto Dean's shoulder. Dean pulled off Cas' black jeans and the final layer separating Dean from what he really wanted.

"Dean, no let's go to my room," Cas managed to say.

"Fine lets go." Dean replied, picking up all the clothing from the floor and couch as they both made their way upstairs. Soon enough, Dean threw the clothes onto the floor and jumped onto Cas' bed.he removed Cas' shirt and pulled Cas onto the bed and looked at him, eyes full of lust. Dean, he wasn't taking this anymore. He's done. Dean got up, searching through Cas' closet and finally found what he was looking for- a tie. Dean closed the closet and walked back to Cas and sat on the bed with a smile on his face.

"Dean," Cas glared at Dean with suspicious eyes. Dean pulled the tie from behind his back and pushed Cas back to the headboard and sat on Cas' legs.

"Dean what are you doing-" Cas could barely finish his sentence when Dean snatched his arms and put them together, tying the tie around his wrists.

"This is going to be /so much fun/," Dean says and he emphasizes each word. He leaned in for a hot kiss as he noticed Cas wasn't wearing pants. As he was kissing Cas he slowly moved his hand down to his dick and slowly ghosting his hand up and down. Cas groans into Deans' mouth and Dean smiles as he pulls away and moves his hand away. He then puts his hand on Cas' back and feels two unusual bulges and rubs them, asking Cas

"Hey what are these?" As Cas gasps and tries to move his hands but can't and just groans out something to resemble Dean's name.

"I don't know what the hell it is but it feels so fucking good," Cas moans out as Dean continues as he flips Cas over and soon is massaging the two bulges and suddenly Cas let's out a scream and Dean breaths a small

"What is this-" as he touches the two silky, black wings spurting from Cas back. Cas just has pure confusion on his face but soon says,

"So I guess I'm an angel, that's weir-" Cas can't finish before Dean has his hands going through his wings as he even takes a small wing into his mouth swirling his tongue over the feathers. Cas gasps and is shaking and grasping onto the headboard for dear life. Now he takes one of his hands out of Cas' wings and puts on of his index finger in his mouth, sure to cover it all in saliva. He's still massaging his wings and licking them too when he takes his finger and rubs it around Cas' hole and slowly pushes in. Cas groans loudly and his eyes shut close as he moans out,

"More baby," and Dean obeys as he adds a second finger in, twisting and turning it, trying to find Cas' prostate and when Cas muffles a curse through clenched teeth, Dean's sure he found it and he hits the same spot with every time his fingers move back into Cas. Cas is now a moaning mess and tries to push onto Dean's fingers and he gets a hint by adding the third and last finger in, hitting that one sweet spit every time.

"Dean I'm gonna come," Cas rasps out and Dean stops everything completely, sucking, pushing and massaging and licks his fingers and says,

"Now, we can't have that, can we?" And with that he flips Cas over and slowly moves over to his nipple, sucking at one, tugging at it lightly as he plays at the other one pinching it and playing with it. Cas groans and curses words even he rarely uses. Dean backs up and does what he did before with the opposite nipples enjoying the small gasps escaping Cas' mouth. He backed away and took a look at his now-angel boyfriend as he lowered himself onto Cas' dick and took his member in his mouth, trying his best to stick his tongue in Cas' slit.

"Shit, Dean!" Cas yells and Dean now swallows his whole dick running his teeth along the shaft just enough to have Cas cursing as he tried to put his fingers through Dean's hair and soon he's bobbing his head up and down with his lack of gag-reflex going throat deep.Dean makes this a steady pace as he starts to play with Cas' balls at the same time.

"Dean I'm gonna co-" and with that, Cas came into Dean's throat and he swallowed it and untied Cas who was a moaning mess who was still just completely shocked.

"What do you think for my first time?" Dean says, confidence beaming through his voice.

"WHAT?! You can tell me that was your first, because if it is, damn son, you're a natural!" Cas says, breathing still quite raggedy from his experience.

"Well, thank you, Cas," after what just happened, Dean managed to sound nerdy.

"What was that whole wing thing?" Dean asks.

"Well, I'm an angel and I've had these memories giving me these small clues, I first thought they were dreams until now. But anyway, you should definitely come more often." Cas said, smiling.

"Oh I will Castiel," Dean says and they both snuggle until dawn reaches.