one。

CHINAMI
"Do I really have to stay in Japan for a couple of months? I mean, christmas is already near" I whined as I struggle to put on my new uniform. The reason why I don't like studying here is because they make the skirts to short, almost exposing my behind. My mad who I'm close with answered "mi'lady you do know you parents are strict when it comes to your complaining about... well, everything?" She said. I sighed "I know, Jiyun but. Can I at least wear pants?" I begged. Jiyun shook her head "sorry but I'm afraid that'll be against the dress code, mi'lady". She said.

I sighed then buttoned my coat "fine, I'll just try to bear with it for the next few months" I pouted. As I went outside my room I saw a waiting Shoto in the living room. He's with Deku again and... a girl? She has black hair that has yellow and... purple tips?? I went to them. Deku saw me first so he waved and greeted "Good morning, Hide chan" (Hide is pronouced as Hee-Deh). Then the two looked at me, Shoto smiled then said "you look like you're in so much agony wearing that uniform". I gave him a glare, then looked at the girl. She's surprisingly pretty up close.

"Oh, where are my manners, I'm Akiara Miyazaki, you can call me Aki" She introduced herself. "I'm your cousin's friend" she pronounced the word friend like she wants more than that. "I'm Chinami Hide, like me cousin here, I'm also half half quirked" I said. Akiara gasped "you too? Woah I thought it was only me and Todoroki" she said. Her voice is so silky :0. "Actually, it's my 4th day there in UA" she suddenly admitted. "So you transfered there?" I asked, sounding too curious. She nodded "because my mother and I moved from another province. And since my cousin lives here, my mom and I decided to live with my auntie" she explained. I nodded, is her cousin a half half too? I asked myself.

Deku suddenly butted in, somehow a little jealous that his quirk wasn't as rare as ours (bitch- you have All might's one for all for pete sake and you think it ain't rare?!). "I-I think we should go now, wouldn't want to be late on your first day right, Hide chan?" Said Deku. I smiled then said "You can call me Nami if you want, I don't mind". Deku nodded, but as he asked questions while we were walking to school, he keeps on calling me Hide.

We finally made it to the front gate. I was surprised on how wide the school is, quirk schools in korea are just ampartment-like buildings squeezed between other buildings. Because we're like test subjects there, but I like it there instead of here where SKIRTS ARE DAMN TOO SHORT!

"Oh! Deku kun! Todoroki kun! Miyazaki chan! You guys are already here" a browned hair girl approuched us. Deku spoke first "Uraraka san! Good morning" he greeted. Shoto then spoke "Uraraka, meet my cousin, Chinami Hide" he said as he pointed me, "Shoto, I can introduce myself fine. I broke some of my bones, not my brain" I said, suddenly Deku cleared his throat. "Oh what happened to you, Hide chan?" Uraraka asked. I scratched the back of my neck "well, you see-" Deku cut me off then said "she fell from the sky and got hurt so bad". I blushes becasue of embarrassment.

Uraraka's eyes sparkled "Hide chan, Are you an Angel?" She asked. I turned even more red. Shoto chuckled "hey now, aren't we going to be late if we just stand here?" He said. I smiled, He looks more happier now, I'm glad my cousin is doing ok. As we enter the classroom, all eyes were on us. Well, to be more specific, they were all looking at... me.

As I stood there near the door frame, anxiety rushed through my body. I looked for a seat then my eyes caught the attention of short haired girl and a yellow haird boy arguing. I tilted my head, what's going on?. Then the yellow haired boy stood up, and started approuching... Me?!

"Hey, you're new aren't you?" He asked, his voice kind of raspy. I blushed "y-yeah, I'm from Korea. Well, I was born here but my parents moved to korea when I was around 6 years old." i said. "Oh? What brings you back here?" He asked, Shoto placed his hand on my shoulder "she fell from the sky, that's what Deku said." He explained to the... actually he reminds me of Pikachu from pokemon.

Then all the sudden, the red haired boy went up to us, "oh so you're like, a fallen angel?" He asked while smiling. His sharp teeth is kind of cute, I blushed because of his question. "I-I..." before I was about to say something, the teacher already went in while saying "good morning" as he sat down. Pikachu hair told me to sit next to him, but what happened to the girl who used to sit here?.

"So you already know, we have ANOTHER new student in this class. Ms. Hide will you please introduce yourself?" Said Mr. Aiazawa. I gulped then stood up from my chair, "Hello, m-my name is Chinami Hide. Uhm, I live in Korea but now I live here because of my parents and I'm the #2 hero's son's cousin." I said, Shoto looked at me with a "what the endeavors are you saying?", I replied his look with a "I was panicking!". Everyone were shocked and amazed, "so that explains why you're cute. You're cousin is as attractive as you" boy with big eyes said.

Me and Shoto looked at each other, our eyes narrowed. "That's enough now sit down." The teacher said.

DENKI

I looked at her, she's so... beautiful. Her Eyes as blue as the clear sky, her hair so silky and wavy as the waves, her lips so shiney I just wanna kiss them mine. I looked a little lower, my mind going crazy. All the sudden something hard and cold hit my head "ow!" I hissed. I looked behind  me to see an Angry Shoto. All my blood went down, so I looked the other way.

I can't help it tho, she's cute, curvy, and somehow... perfect. Man, I wish I can have her as mine, but Shoto my kill me before I do. Hmm, Aha! I know, maybe I'll court her! I said to myself, and besides... I looked at her again.

She's worth it~

CHINAMI

After the class it was finally free time. "Hey there! I'm Kasumi Machiko, Let me guide you about the people here. Machiko greeted me and then started pointing at people. "That's Katsuki Bakugo, he's an ass and I rather stay away from him if I were you" she said loud enough for the guy to hear. "HEY I HEARD THAT, DUMBASS!" He yelled. I yelped he so quick-tempered. Machiko ignored him then pointed the graped hair... gremlin? "That's Mineta, He's a huge pervert and a complete idiot, yeah stay away from him too".

I've already knew their names. Ojiro, Tokoyami, Aoyama, Mina, Hagakure, Kirishima, Iida, Shoji, Sero, Sato, Momo, and...

"And THAT is Denki Kaminari, he's like an average boy who is used as a backup charger" she paused. "And Akiara is his cousin too". Oh so that's her cousin, I looked at him. Some how they way he smiles so widely made him look more cuter. I blushed, then all the sudden he was looking at me too.

As we both stare into each other, it felt like time froze. Like the feeling whenever I stopped rain from pouring down. His eyes sparkled, it looked so electrifying, I can't take my eyes off of him. But Machiko snapped me out of that invisible bridge I've just cross just to see him. "Are you ok? You looked like you were zoning out there, friend?" She asked. I shook my head "It's nothing I'm alright" I said. She nodded then pulled me to the canteen.

What was that feeling. . . I haven't felt it in years..