"Then I'll stay." I promise, cupping his face with my hands as I spot a tear drifting down his cheek, "I'll stay Buck, me and you, 'til the end of the line."

He chuckles darkly, leaning into my touch, placing his hands over mine, "That was a test. You passed."

I stare at him in confusion, "What?"

I wipe away his tear with my finger, "You have to go meet her, Steve. I know that. I just wanted to make sure you'd be coming back, to me, baby or not." He explains delicately, leaning in and gently pressing his lips to mine, "Just come back." he pleads against my lips right before I kiss back.

I tangle my hands in his hair, letting him push me backwards to the wall beside his dresser, never breaking our kiss. It feels like a goodbye kiss, filled with passion and a level of emotion I can't express in words. We draw it out as much as we can, my lungs burning when he pulls back, lips moving to my neck. I tilt my head, giving him better access, my pulse racing. "If you don't come back within two hours, I'm tracking you down." he purrs against my skin, leaving hot wet kisses all along my already marked skin, making each kiss feel extra sensitive. How long will it take the serum to heal those anyway?

"Please do." I whimper, biting down on the inside of my cheek as he sucks roughly on a bruised area right below my throat. There's no telling how many marks he's made. The Avengers are going to tease the hell out of me. He switches to the other side, teeth grazing against my raw skin, causing me to moan, "Fuck, Bucky-"

"Language," He chimes happily, kisses turning softer as he moves up my throat and then to my jaw, ending on my left cheek, "There'll be plenty more of this when you get back." His hands tug at my hair as he pulls me back in for one last kiss, leaving me breathless when we depart, "Leave, before I change my mind and stop you." he rubs his nose against mine, pretty smile playing on his lips.

I tuck a stray strand of hair behind his ear before nodding, finally ready to go. "Two hours, no later." I promise him, to which he nods, sending me a thumbs up as I walk to the door.

He buries his hands in his pockets, looking like a dejected puppy, "I'll be waiting,"

I get to the café thirty minutes early, because I decided to run here. New York City traffic is hell, and Steve Rogers is fast. I didn't even get any weird looks, they must've assumed I'm doing some superhero stuff. I order a plain coffee, two sugars, with a shot of expresso, and take a seat at a random booth in the back of the café, pulling the box and the pen from my jacket pocket. I need to write Steve, fast. He's gotta know what's going on. This didn't happen in the movies, so I certainly didn't plan for this. What the fuck am I supposed to do?? Raise a child while I'm here? No thank you. I love kids, of course, but I don't exactly have time to juggle another thing on top of getting the stones, and being with Bucky. Adding a baby into the mix is going to drive me to the brink.

I forgot to bring paper with me, so I use the napkin that's resting on the table. I make it simple and straight to the point.

Yo, Steve.
Your girlfriend is pregnant.
What the fuck do I do about it???
Also, I did sexual things with Bucky.
Sorry..?
- Chris

Perfect. I quickly head to the bathroom, not about to risk anyone seeing my little magic box disappear. I head into an empty stall, locking the door behind me and then opening the box, placing the napkin inside and then closing it. I place it on the back of the toilet and then stare, waiting for something to happen. It reminds me of my days back in school, where I'd stare up at the clock, it making it seem like time was slower somehow. Minutes felt like hours. I feel like I stare at this box for two days before it finally shakes around and then vanishes. Now I just have to wait for it to come back. Fuck. I'm bored.