14. Prepare for a fight.

Começar do início

I look at Y/N to see him thinking about something.

(In Y/N's mind) great Sage why can you drink a drink, but you cant food a food. (Back to Rimuru) 

Everything is fine, so far anyway

Youm started to speak snapping me out of my thoughts.

Youm: Rommel's already headed back to Falmuth ahead of us. He was excited to report back about the battle against the Orc lord, complete with fictional details. Kinda feels embarrassing to juice up the story of a great battle that you never actually took part in, though.

Out of nowhere Milim appears.

Milim: What, you're going already?

Youm: Oh... uh... hi Milim.

Ever since the meeting we had where Milim puched Youm he's became timid around her.

Milim: Do your best, Kiddo! *pats Youm on the back*

Youm: S-Sure

Rimuru: "Well done, Youm. It's not often that you receive encouragement from a demon lord."

Youm: Huh? Demon lord?

Y/N: Oh right you don't know. This is Milim Nava the demon lord.

Milim: Yep, that's me! *throws up a peace sign*

You&Group: WHAAAAAT?!

And so Youm and his companions left, with a bit less pomp than I would've expected. 

Small Timeskip

Im currently relaxing with Fuze in our hot spring. There is also Gobta swimming as fast as he can trying to keep up with Y/N.

Fuze: I must admit, I find this very startling. I just assumed the name was a coincidence. I didn't think it was actually demon lord Milim. 

Rimuru: Yeah I was surprised when she showed up, too. And even more when she said she'd be living here.

Fuze: I understand what she means, though. It is a very pleasant and relaxing place.

Rimuru: Well, I'm glad to hear you like it. So.. how long are you going to be here, Fuze?

Fuze: Oh, you know, I've got a lot of stuff to do here.

Rimuru: It seems like your thoroughly enjoying your vacation to me. What happened to your promise that you'd help us turn Youm into a champion?

Fuze: Oh, that's no problem for us at all. I determined that you were someone with a trustworthy nature. I've already told the necessary parties and made all needed preparations. I swear  though I'm very happy to know there's such a delightful place for recreation in the vicinity of Blumund. I'd be coming here all the time if not for the danger of the trip.

Rimuru: I guess building a road would be the quickest way, wouldn't it? From Tempest Tim the kingdom of Blumund.

Fuze: Pardon?

Y/N: A road, didn't you hear?

Fuze: I heard clearly B-But you're talking about a major international project.

Rimuru: That's just the point Fuze, My boy.

Fuze: "My boy"!?

Rimuru: I want to help this town flourish. And to do that, I want people from nations the world over to visit. We'll handle paving the roads. I want you to help spread the word that we're monsters who pose no danger.