I wanted to badly punch her.

"Is that my little Dudley?" She said happily as she embrace Dudley, who to distracted as he waswatching tv.

Harry carried marge's suitcase upstairs into their guest room. I finished up lunch and began setting it up around the table.

"See..." Marge said. "Now there's someone with some normality." she pointed at me. "Unlike that pesky brother of hers." She mumbled not really wanting me to hear it but I did. I just kept my head down, feeling angry for her insulting my brother. But I tried to remain calm. Lunch came around and everyone began to eat. Harry and I would eat leftovers, so we waited. When they were finishing up Harry had went around to pick up the empty plates.

"Davina, go get some wine glasses." Uncle vernon said walking over it grab the wine. I quickly went to the cupboards and took out three wine glass and walked over, handing the cups to Uncle vernon as he poured. I handed them to Aunt Petunia and Marge as uncle vernon filled his glass and I went back to the kitchen.

Marge had gave some wine to her dog, which made me and Harry smile a bit.

"What are you two smirking at?" I went back and began washing the dishes. "Where did you send those two again?"

"St. Brutisburg." Uncle vernon said. "It's a fine institution for hopeless cases."

I'll show him a hopeless case.

"Do they use a cane there boy?" She asked harry, who was facing them.

"Oh yeah." Harry said obviously lying. "I've been beaten loads of times."

A small smile came to my face, I bit my tongue and fell back to a expressionless face.

"Excellent I would have these nasty beating people who deserve it." Marge said. Harry turn towards me and smile.

So far so well.

"But you mustn't blame yourself on how these two turned out Vernon. It's all got to do with blood, bad blood will these two out." Oh no...

I glanced at my brother and saw his expression change.

"What did their father do Petunia?"

"Um... nothing, he didn't work. He was unemployed."

Marge let out a scoff. "A drunk too no doubt."

"That's a lie." Harry said.

"Harry." I said in a low whisper, where they couldnt hear me. I looked at my brother and shook my head a bit.

I glanced and saw Marge turn to the both of us. "What did you say?"

Harry turned around and was furious. "My dad wasn't a drunk."

And at the moment Marge's glass broke into pieces. I grabbed harry's hand, pulling him back. But luckily they didn't see. Uncle vernon glared at Harry.

"It's alright, Petunia I have a firm grip."

"I think it's time you went to bed." Uncle Vernon said looking at Harry.

"No, it's alright." she snapped her fingers and pointed at me. "You clean it up."

I grabbed the small towel and rushed over myself, not wanting Harry to get into anymore trouble. I began picking up the pieces carefully and cleaning up the wine.

"See this one got some sense in her." She pulled a strand of my hair. I winced a little but kept a straight face. "Stays, quite. Like a good little girl you should be. Actually." she said looking from me to Uncle vernon while releasing me. "It's nothing to do with the father, it's all to do with the mother. You see it all the time with dogs." I finished cleaning the glass and walked over to the kitchen. "If there's something wrong with the bitch then there's something wrong with the pup."