Story 1- Revenge fueled justice isn't justice

I walk into my apartment to see my roommate, Flynn, sitting in the window, out of breath. "What'd you do? Scale the building?" I ask putting my bag down.
"For your information, princess, I nearly fell out of the window, just before you walked in," he said getting up and walking towards me, lifting up my chin "Mm, hm, sure, boo," I said walking away. As I turn into my room I see the blush on his face.

I turn into my room. My room is small with a single bed in the furthest corner, a small closet into the left of me, and a bookshelf filled with books and bobble-heads. Three of my walls are white but one of them is dark green with the words 'Revenge fueled justice isn't justice' in white calligraphy.  I lay down on my bed and stare at the roof.
I sit up after about two minutes and walk to the closet. I open the doors and step in.

I walk into the elevator and press the only button. It slowly starts to descend. I lean against the side of the metal box. It eventually gets to the Mon Seul Refuge. I step out of the elevator to see a small room with my suits in tubes, a large computer screen with multiple miniature screens with different videos playing and a chair in front of it and flashing lights on the table.                                   I walk over to one of the tubes and look at the suit inside. It is this. (I can't be bothered to describe it. So I drew it! Sorry I can't draw) 

I walk up to it so my reflection is in the suit

I walk up to it so my reflection is in the suit. I walk to the left to look at other suits. One of them has the same structure but different colors. It has red instead of blue outlines, black all over and a black hood.
I walk over to the table with flashing lights and press a few buttons and sit down.
I look at the screen and see Flynn. He is climbing through the window and then I walk in and the rest of the situation plays through.

Pov. Flynn

I quickly climb up through the window. I sit on the window sill just as Clair walks through. Clair is wearing black jeans, a dark green top with white lining, black converse, and a black leather jacket.
She looks so beautiful.
"What'd you do?" She asks outing her bag down allowing her long blond hair to go over her shoulder. "Scale the building?"
"For your information," I hesitate "princess," a light blush brushed her cheeks "I nearly fell out of the window, just before you walked in," I lie.
She can't know the real reason I'm puffed out. She'll hate me.
I walk over to her I lift her chin so she looks me in the eyes. "Mm, hm. Sure you did, boo." She says turning around and walking into her room, without a second glance.
I feel myself blush furiously.
I walk over to my room. My room is a reasonable size. It has cream walls, bed in the corner to the right, a built-in cupboard, a white desk in the furthest corner and a black leather office chair.
I walk over to the cupboard and walk-in. 
I walk down a flight of stairs and into my lair.
I look into the small cold area. I look around and see my suit, a small table and chairs with a desktop in it.
I see my suit and walk over.
(This is the suit)

I look at it and I notice there is a long blonde hair on it

I pick it up and put it in a tube.
It could be Agent Wolf's.