Building an Empire PT 6; The Ending

Beginne am Anfang

Mina, " Let's go back to the cabin, it's late

Mina, " Let's go back to the cabin, it's late."
They drop Mina to her cabin and went back to their  cabin and as soon as the open the door Chanyeol greet them with an enormous smile.

"They drop Mina to her cabin and went back to their  cabin and as soon as the open the door Chanyeol greet them with an enormous smile

Sehun, " Hyung wht is with the smile? It's creepy"

Chanyeol, " I GOT A PICTURE WITH PRINCESS RÓSE!!" he screamed.

Suho, " The daughter of King Park?"
{King Park has one of the greatest worriers in the world}

Chanyeol knod his head proudly and show them the picture

Kai, " Ow! Hyung you are amazing. We all thought she is going to dumb you as her partner a few weeks later but you actually got a picture with her."

D.O, " Let me see!"

Chanyeol handed him jis photot and D.O. Laugh really out loud suddenly

Huahua, " Why are you laughing! Let me see

Huahua, " Why are you laughing! Let me see." She moved by D.O and laugh out loud too

Huahua, " Look its fake!!! It's photoshop!! Hahhaha....."
Chanyeol, " Tang it!!! Watch me I'll be back with a real one!"

Tao, "Yea, 'real one'"They all went to bed after that well expect of Chanyeol who stayed up all night to plan how to take pictures with Rosè

They all went to bed after that well expect of Chanyeol who stayed up all night to plan how to take pictures with Rosè.
This week went fast and there is only 3 more week left.
The next morning, everyone got up and went to the school breakfast hall.
Headmaster Jung, " I am very sorry to say we must leave the camping so pack up tonight and we'll leave tomorrow . It seem like the Heavenly Empress found her long lost daughter in our school so we must go back to the Holy Garden and test every students that is a girl if they are the Heavenly Crown Princess."
Princess Jihyo raise her hand and ask, " what about the competition?"
[Princess Jihyo is the Princess of Western Park Empire and also dating Crown Prince Danial of The Kang Empire . Jihyo is one of the most nicest Princess in the whole universe. Danial and Jihyo went on date after the parter compilations so they are very popular ]
Headmaster Jung, " Good question young princess. The competition is canceled but we do have a winner. The winner is Prince Sehun and Princess Mina."
Sehun yell, " YES WE WIN!!!!! In your face Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung"
The headmaster " Quiet young prince! Now I will announce the 2 place to last. Second place Prince Lay and Xiurong. Third is Prince Kai and Princess Jennie [continue her list ] last place is Prince Kris and Princess Huahua."
Chanyeol, " Hahhaaaaaaa.... Huahua and Kris hyung go the last" he sang as they walk out.
Chen, " what with your voice? Let the professional help you"
Chen, 🎶🎶ooooo....Kris hyung and Dummy Huahua got the last place.....Aawwaww🎶🎶
Huahua (to Suho) " Oppa can I beat him up"
Xiumin, " Up to you"
Chen and Chanyeol, " please no!! [ they ran as Huahua chased them] we will never do it again "
Huahua, " How dare you make fun of me !!!! I am going to kill you two"
*after running about 5 minutes

Aawwaww🎶🎶Huahua (to Suho) " Oppa can I beat him up"Xiumin, " Up to you"Chen and Chanyeol, " please no!! [ they ran as Huahua chased them] we will never do it again "Huahua, " How dare you make fun of me !!!! I am going to kill you two"*after run...

Chen, " just kill me I can't do it anymore"
Huahua grab him by this ear and made in apologize.

Back at the cabin,
*Baekhyun and Sehun crying to Suho
Baekhyun, "Hyung I am not leaving 😭 I love this place."
Sehun, " we too. This is where we all become so close like real siblings."
Chanyeol came and join them.
Seeing them cry melt everyone heart even the "ICE" prince D.O.
Huahua (crying) " I am going to miss hitting and making fun of y'all here."
D.O, " Dummy why are y'all crying?! It's not like we will never come here again."
Tao, "Hyung, you are crying too!"
D.O, "these are not tears, it's just too hot in here. Don't misunderstand."
Luhan, " It's under 70 degrees Fahrenheit here. It's cold"
Kris, " Everyone go where you want we have 3 more hours "
Everyone left the cabin to go to a place they are going to miss the most.
Xiurong decide to go to the garden and unexpectedly see Lay going to the garden too.
Xiurong walk slowly to Lay and tap his shoulder.
Lay turn around and said "Hey! You are here too?"
Xiurong, " Yep this is the only place that gives me hope and peace after coming to this school."
Lay " What do you mean?"
Xiurong, " You know this school is for royalties not for some civilian."
Lay, " don't say that. I love you no matter who you are."
Xiurong looking puzzled, " what do you mean ?"
Lay, " Don't you know I- "

Wait for next chapter to fine out!