chapter 2

Chapter 2

A pale boy with dull eyes walks through the hallways. No one notices him and no one cares for him. The only attention they give him is when they sneer crude words at him, each word cutting deep.

The boy no longer listens to what words they throw at him, they are more or less the same. He's glad that they leave him be. He's had to much to deal with in a lifetime, but what the boy doesn't know is that today would be a day that another Hummel would enter a hospital.

* BRUISES *

Kurt Hummel dragged his feet to third period. Head hanging down, eyes glued to the floor, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone who will shove him into the lockers.

He's replaying what happened this morning at breakfast in his head.

* BRUISES *

"Dude, you really need to be quiet at night, I heard you screaming AGAIN. It's kinda getting annoying Kurt, it distracts me from XBox or whenever Rachel calls me up at night." Finn complains as he chews a plateful of bacon.

Kurt doesn't reply for a minute, he rises from the table and is about to walk away.

"I'll try to keep my screaming to a minimum if it's a bother to you," Kurt sighs, "I'll do anything for good older brother Finn, after all this IS the first time you've spoken to me since last Friday." he mumbles under his breath so that Finn doesn't hear him.

BRUISES *

Kurt frowns even more at the memory, upset that his own step-brother no longer cares for him.

"I shouldn't be so surprised though, Rachel has been stealing all the solos and spotlight lately. She's been bugging Finn about ever little detail. She even commented in front of the whole Glee Club that my bowtie was ridiculous! I mean what can Animal-Sweaters say about my outfit?! Has she SEEN her clothes? I would gouge my eyes out before wearing that!" Kurt fumes.

"Who you talking to fag? That Glee Club doesn't want your fairy ass hanging out with them anymore?" Azimio booms.

Kurt turns around to face Azimio. As he does he realizes that the hallways are empty of students and faculty. The porcelain boy takes a step back, already shaking in fear.

"Get a grip of yourself Hummel, you can't let them know you're scared." this thought echoes through Kurts mind.

Azimio continues to back him up into the wall until they're both standing nose to nose.

"You are disgusting Kurt, absolutely disgusting. Walking down this hallway in those clothes, you don't deserve to live Kurt, just kill yourself, get it over with. Karofsky will help you get started." Azimio pushed Kurt into an abandoned classroom and locked the door.

"NO! PLEASE HELP, SOMEBODY HELP ME! HELP!" Kurt pounds on the door.

"You aren't going to get out."

Kurt turns around clapping a hand against his mouth. Karofsky was leaning against the wall with a knife in his hands. It gleamed in the few rays on sunlight that managed to escape the closed blinds.

"What are you doing with that knife?" Kurt asks, his voice shaking.

"I'm here to teach you a lesson Kurt. See everyone outside thinks I'm going to start with a beating, that's where they're wrong. I want to know why you dress like a fag, teasing everyone." Karofskys face glowering in the shadows as he saunters towards Kurt.

Kurt could feel the fear spreading throughout his bones. He needs to get out of the room, and now. Kurt turns back to the door and continues to try to open the jammed door.

"You won't get out. They locked the door. I have a knife. You can try all you want, you won't make it."

"Please just let me go, please!"

"I can't do that Kurt," Karofsky shoves him into the wall, " you gotta answer some of my questions first."

Kurt nods his head quickly, waiting for the questions to begin.

"Why do you have to be such a tease? Walking around like yo own the place, what gives you the right to flaunt your ass to everyone." Karofsky shoved Kurt to the wall even more if that was possible.

Kurt gasped as he felt Karofskys hard-on against his leg. He whimpered, trying to fight against the weight.

"You have no right Kurt! No right!" Karosky yells.

"Please just stop, please! Why are you doing this?" Kurt pleads.

"You need to learn your lesson!" as Karofsky spoke he teased Kurt with the knife, tracing patterns lightly over his arm. The knife tore against his sleeve, ruining the Marc Jacobs collection dress shirt. He tore Kurts vest away, buttons popping and blaming to the floor.

"Please stop! Just stop! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" Kurt shrieks with fear.

"I said SHUT UP!" and Karofsky plunged the knife into Kurts stomach. Kurts scream echoed throughout the room. The Neanderthal smirked in triumph.

He spun Kurt around and twisted his arm in the process.

"NO PLEASE STOP IT HURTS! STOP!" Kurts shrieks are becoming more persistent as Karofsky applies pressure to his arm.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE FREAK!"

"No... No! Stop!...Just... stop!" Kurt screams and screams.

"If you don't shut up right now I will KILL YOU." Karofsky punches and kicks Kurt to the ground. Blood is now splattering out of Kurts mouth like a river. Another kick to the gut and a sickening crack echoes throughout the room. Another scream escapes from Kurts lips.

It goes on for another ten minutes, Kurt keeps praying that someone will hear him, someone will open that door and save him.
No one does.

Karofsky towers over Kurts body looking down at him. He leans forward crashes his lips to Kurts mouth.

The bruised boy pushes Karofsky away with as much strength as he can muster. Karofsky stands upright and turns to leave the room.

Kurt lies on the floor, bleeding out. The minutes pass and he begins to shiver. He's in pain, so much pain. Everywhere hurts. The bell rings signaling the end of class.

Kurt can hear the students in the hallway. The shouts of students calling out to one another. He hears the warning bell and some muffled voices coming from the other side of the door.

"Mrs. Turner the doors locked!" shouted a student.

"I'll be right there! Here let me open the door!" keys jingle from the other side of the door.

Kurt can see the door handle moving slowly and the voices growing louder. The lights to the classroom beam and Kurt groans.

* BRUISES *

A petrified scream can be heard throughout the whole school. First the teacher. Then the students. Someone calls 911. But it might be too late.