Up || Daniel Webber

Depuis le début

"H-he slapped me" you whispered softly against the bite you took off your biscuit. Your voice was shaky and quiet as you let the words sink in, not only into Dan beside you; but to yourself as well, you never believed it would happen, you never thought you did anything bad or something your boyfriend didn't like.

"He...he hit you" Daniel confirmed looking at you with wide eyes. You simply nodded as you kept nibbling at your biscuit, "why?"

"An argument broke out, Damien was asking what i had made for dinner and I told him I hadn't made it yet, then he started to get s-so a-angry...." you mumbled, the end of your sentence trailed off as the fresh memories came back and the red mark on your cheek burnt, "a-and he got so....out of control. I-I couldn't s-stop him" you whimpered softly, tears sprouted in your eyes again and dripped down your cheek and into your tea as you took a generous mouthful.

"(N/n)...." Daniel said in a 'what-do-i-even-say' tone.

"J-just don-don't worry" you muttered softly as you dipped your biscuit into your warm tea and bit into the soft mush before it dropped, as you ate you looked to Daniel and took a second glance as he sipped his own tea. Dan looked to you mid bite.

"What?" he asked, a watery smile crept its way onto your face as you looked down.

"You're only in your underwear" you said softly, Dan looked down with a small 'what?'.

"Oh. Shit." he said as he looked at his black jocks , "shit i'm sorry (Y/n)" the actor said as he put down his tea and rubbed his eyes. This made you laugh softly as you finished your tea and biscuit.

She lights me up

She breaks me up

She lifts me up

"Its okay" you said with a laugh as you put down your drink, "we've been friends for years, ive seen you naked before" you said with a giggle.

"Oh don't bring up that memory" Daniel said as he buried his head in his hands, "that was so embarrassing" the boy mumbled. When the two of you were in your teens you would go past each others houses and let yourselves in as nobody was really ever home, but today just so happen to be the week Daniel had broken his leg and with no one else home to help him shower; you had to be the one to make the commitment. Even though it was for an actual reason it was still something you liked to joke about every now and then; you had to help undress Daniel and shower him all while keeping your eyes up and off of his junk.

"It really wasn't" you said with a chuckle, "it was for a good reason" you said as a matter-of-fact.

"Yeah, I know, but still. I've grown you know!" Daniel said quickly, before he could register the words his face went red as you burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Oh really?" you asked, "down there?" you pointed to his junk, "or up here?" you patted the blonde head which granted you a fun loving death glare from Daniel as he pushed your hand away from his head.

"You know what I mean" Daniel said with a blush.

"I really don't you know" you said with a laugh.

"UP HERE YOU DORK!" Daniel said with a loud voice and a laugh, this caused you to laugh too as you both shook your head.

You find a mystery bound in perfection

You've got to read, but you don't want to reach the end

As Daniel reached the cafe he pulled the headphones from his ears and stuffed them in his pocket with his phone. He could see you from the window already, Damian had a protective arm wrapped around your shoulders as you searched the cafe for Daniel; you almost looked frantic, you wanted to get away from Damien, which is probably the reason you have squished yourself against the window to get as far away from the man as you physically could. Of course that hasn't worked as you got pulled back into Damien's side.