Breaking The Ice...

CHAPTER 1: BUILD A SNOWMAN...

*** Dream ***

"Hahaha!"

"Don't laugh at me Elsa, this is hard!" Anna cried as she sat on the cold surface of the frozen lake.

"Come on! You can do it!" Elsa cheered as Anna slowly rose again. She started to do small glides, until she had started to fly across the smooth ice.

"Yay! Look Elsa! I'm doing it!" Anna yelled. Elsa smiled and threw her hands in the air and a blue light shone. Little specks of snowflakes flew around in the air.

"I wish everyday could be like this." Anna sighed.

*** Dream ***

Anna quietly tiptoed to her sisters bed. Elsa was fast asleep, snuggled into the blue covers. Anna pulled herself onto the bed and shook Elsa softly. Nothing happened. She shook her again, slightly harder. Elsa stirred and stretched.

"Go to sleep Anna." Elsa said sleepily.

"I can't. The sky's awake so I'm awake, so we have to play!" She turned herself over so she was lying on top of her sister.

"Go play by yourself." Elsa gave Anna a small shove and she slid off the bed with a small thud.

Ana sat on the woolen rug and grunted. She gasped and climbed back onto Elsa's bed.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Anna smiled and waited for Elsa to awaken again.