Free x Sasha(Rival's love)

Free De La Hoya,was one of the BC Sol member,which was a beyblade team.He always make Sasha Guten,or known as Sasha,his rival,mad and hate towards him,but he ignored it.

One day,Free saw Sasha practice beyblading.He only watch her practicing and didn't want to bother her.

Sasha,who was saw Free standing and watching her,stop practicing and went to his place.

"What are you doing?Aren't you supposed to practice?"asked Sasha with full hatred.

Free smirk.He know that Sasha wants him to win the next battle.

"If you didn't battling,why you always practice?"asked Free to Sasha.

Sasha was shocked hearing Free's question.He mad at him suddenly.

"What is wrong with you?!I've practiced beyblading to learn new skills,you holy shit!"yell Sasha.

Free laugh.He never thought a girl like her will go angry like that.He never see Sasha yell at him so loud.

"So all do you want is to take down my spirit?Isn't it?"asked Sasha.

Free looked at her.He know that Sasha was mad at him.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to say that,I just want to talk to you,that's all,"said Free.

Sasha looked at him.Her face was blushing.

"I'm the one who should say sorry.I-I-I can't control my anger,"said Sasha.Then her tears fall down.

Free wipe out her tears.Then he kissed her.Sasha was shocked about what happened.

"If you want to know,you are cute,brave and a kind person.I love you,"said Free.

Sasha was badly blushing.Then she kisses Free.

"If you want to know,maybe I've always seen like a rival to you,but I have to admit that I love you too,"said Sasha.

Then she smiled.Free looked at her.

"You are mine,my rival,"said Free.
"I am yours,my beloved fancy  rival,"said Sasha.

"I will always love you,"said Free gently.

They laughed.They never imagine that rivals can be lovers.One day,they will know more than that.