Chapter 1

Chapter 1 -Enjoy-

I scan slowly through my emails. One being spam and the others from friends.

Eyy Chick! Just wanted to remind you about Elliott's party tonight! You gunna be there?

-Lele (:

To: Dessi108@yahoo.com, Leaherz277@yahoo.com, Ericababy172@yahoo.com, Trevman27@yahoo.com, ...etc

TO ALL PARTY PEOPLE I INVITED!

The party is now located at my uncles house. Same night, same time. Text me and i'll give you directions.

-Elliott

Erica...I have a bad feeling... ): . Call me.

-Dessi

I understood all of them but the last. I wander what's wrong with Dess...

"Erica, get a move on, school starts soon!" I roll my eyes.

"Okay mom!" I shut my computer and grab my bag.I stop for one last glance in the mirror, running my hand through my long blond hair. Then I was gone, racing down the steps and out the door not bothering to say goodbye to my mother.

I shoved my hands in my jacket pockets trying to warm them from the chilly air. School was onlya block away and yet everyone on my street either takes the bus, has a ride, or drives.

I look around sensing someone but not seeing them. Is someone stalking me? I shake off the feeling and keep walking until it slowly rises again. I stop. Turned around.

"Who's there?" No answer, dead silence. I shrug and began walking again.

"Erica Miller?" I stop, a cold chill passing through me.

"Yes..." But as I began to turn I freeze, the whole world turning black and a sharp pain rises.

******************************************************

I open my eyes and find myself looking at the dirt and someones boots switching feet...walking? Someones carrying me...

"What are you doing?" The person stops and sets me on the ground. I look up to find he's an incredibly attractive guy. Black longish shaggy hair, golden eyes, black coat, Bullet For My Valentine shirt, black skinny jeans, and tall black combat boots.

I wait, no answer.

"Who are you, whats your name?" He shakes his head.

"You don't need to know my name." I don't care for his attitude though...

"Excuse me emo boy, because I'm pretty sure I have the right to know who kidnapped me." He lifts up an eyebrow and smiles.

"Emo boy? I see you don't like how I dress." I shake my head.

"You look depressed and if so, go cut yourself." He starts laughing.

"I have no need to cut myself, come." I groan and get off the ground.

"Go where?"

"Skyline Academy."

"Why are we going there?" He turns around, smiles.

"You belong there now. Now lets hurry, the headmaster is asking for you."

"No!" I grab his shoulderand spin him around.