The Boy From Melmac

It had been awhile since a wayward signal lured a lost and lonely melmacian to this rock. No close family, no home. Wait, no. That was wrong. How could he forget the earthlings who took him in, who showed him kindness, who loved him as family? Who gave him a warm home?

Gordon sighed, but there was something missing. A hot romance. Something nuclear to really get his gonads going.

But even without the ATF it would've been hard to get his juices flowing.

ALF turned his head as the garage door opened and Willie's car pulled in. He was back from work with a furrowed brow and a frown that could make an inverted horseshoe blush.

"Uh oh, here we go again" Gordon thought. Although, secretly he found Will's temper to be attractive. Explosive, even. He was a man with no time for bullshit, and that stirred Gordon's scapula.

"Bad day at work chief?" he asked slyly.

"Too many cases, bad ones. All resolved in bad ways." Willie replied with an undercurrent of frustration and sadness.

As Willie went for the door ALF slid in between. Looking up at him while he stared down with anger. What a tall man.

He drew a finger up and down Will's thigh with a smile, "You know I can help you with that"

Willie looked confused, but something in his head clicked. Maybe Gordon could be grateful for his hospitality and give back. Give back to him.

"You dirty little alien, I thought you only ate pussy."

"I also have a taste for fat roosters." Alf whispered sensually.

Billie smirked, and reached toward his fly zipper, pulling it down, grabbing for his fat badong as Gordon looked up with stars in his eyes...

A sudden bright flash blinded them, followed by a hot screaming wind blowing with fury and force enough to rip the walls away. They held each other close as it began to tear through them. Tears flowing down his cheek, Gordon trembling whispered into Willie's ear, "I love you." Willie gripped his furry little lover tighter, and replied, "I know. I've always known."

And then there was only silence and ash.