Long Ride

Dad!Tony

Friend!Steve

Word Count: 367

Request from Anon: The reader is stuck in the elevator with Tony and Steve and the guys are arguing about something stupid. She's getting so sick of listening to them bicker so she decides to put her hands over her ears and let out a series of horrifying screams. The guys stop arguing to help but she suddenly stops and they get out of the elevator. They ask her what was wrong and she's just "got you to stop arguing didn't I?" Tony x daughter x bfsteve please?

All day it was like they were following you.

No matter where you went, there they were.

Arguing.

You weren't even sure what about anymore.

The worst part about it? You spent a good chunk of your time trying to get them to stop.

But no, the second you managed to grasp one's attention, the other would mess it up again.

You finally managed to get Steve away from your dad and of course five minutes later, here you were, stuck in an elevator with them.

It was the longest ride of your life.

With every word that fell from their mouths, and every slow ding of the elevator passing another floor, you were losing more and more patience.

You were 10 floors away from your floor and they started spewing names. You could see your resolve break. You couldn't stop yourself from plugging your ears, or the shrill scream you let out.

Both men stopped, even covering their own ears as they stared at you.

You screamed until those elevator doors opened and as soon as they were you stopped, released your ears, and stepped out. You took a deep breath as you continued on.

"What was that about," Steve asked, following you.

"Are you okay?" Your dad asked at the same time, trailing behind Steve.

You whipped around on them, and gave a look as if they shouldn't have to ask. "I couldn't take it anymore."

"Take what?" Tony asked, clearly not realizing how irritated you were with the two of them bickering all day.

"You two!" You shouted at them. "The fighting!"

"So," Steve started to ask. "You thought screaming was the best option?"

You arched a brow at your friend, you loved him, but boy did he not always understand you. "It got you guys to stop, didn't it?" You walked away from them, not actually wanting an answer. You needed some time alone now. No way could you deal with hearing either of them for the rest of the day.

They both knew you had a point as they met each other with a look. They silently agreed that they shouldn't argue with you around anymore.