"Ahh. So you have met Myrtle? What did you think of her?"

"Yes I have and she was, well, weird and seemed kind of depressed."

"Yeah. That is usually how she comes off to people at first, but she really is nice and harmless."

"We will see I guess."

"Very well. So what are you gals up to?"

"We were all about to go grab a bite to eat in town. Do you two want to come?", Hermione says before I can respond to Harry's question. I am thankful for her interrupting me too because Harry is nice and all, but like I said, I just have a bad feeling.

"Sure. I'll go.", Harry says and Ron nods his head too.

"Alrighty. Well, let's get going then, before I die of starvation."

I let out a slight chuckle as we all head in the direction of the exit of the school. The guards take a glance at our town passes and off we go.

The town is very small, but is very interesting. Most of the shops have window displays up for Christmas and everything is decorated in colorful lights. I feel happy the whole while we walk to the restaurant.

.............................

"Wow. This is really good food. Thanks for bringing us here Hermione.", I say as I munch on my food which consists of a sandwich, chips and a cup of tea.

We all wound up eating at this place called 'The Three Broomsticks'. The place is nice and quaint. There ended up being a lot of the students from the school eating here too, which I find to be really cool. Everybody in this school, in the same house or not, all seem to get along with one another.

"Yeah. This is one of my favorite pubs in town to come to. Either this or we go to Madam Puddifoot's coffee shop."

I nod okay and then ask her where the restroom is. She points me in the direction of them and I thank her before excusing myself from the table and going to the do my business.

I finish quickly and as I step out, I run into a person. Geez. What is up with me and running into the people by the bathroom. I apologize quickly and when I look up, I'm looking into those bright blue eyes that I have come to known. Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

I hear him chuckle before he says,

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Laila Maddox herself. I think you like running into me by the bathroom miss Laila. It seems as if your following me or something." I feel my heartbeat quicken as he stares at me. A slight blush rises on my cheeks as I speak.

"You wish Malfoy."

"You're right. I do. Any guy would want to have a girl as beautiful as you to be following them." He brushes his fingers against my cheek and I pull back, not expecting it.

I blush harder and apologize before rushing away. I hear him chuckling and once I am out of his view, I smack myself in the forehead. Why the hell am I blushing from a comment from him? He is freaking Draco Malfoy and I am blushing from a stupid comment? My god I have issues.

I rush back to the table and the first thing I see is Harry and Ginny in a deep conversation outside of the restaurant. I ignore that completely and turn to Ron and Hermione, who are sitting there just staring at one another. Stupid love sick kids.

I take my seat and say, "Why Don't you guys just kiss already? Geez."

They both whip their heads in my direction and scowl at me. I hold my hands up in surrender.

"Chill. I only thought I'd say that since you both are obviously into each other, but seem to dim to even realize it."

"I am not dim!", they both yell at the same time and I let out a slight laugh. They just go back to ignoring me and stare at each other again. I roll my eyes and go back to eating.

................................

"Good girl.", I whisper as I pet Bella, my owl, behind her ears. She lets out a soft almost purr like sound and I am thankful to have her. I was scared on the way here because I had to set her free and hope that she found her way to the school and back to me, which she did. I have had her since I turned fourteen. She was a present from my parents the night before I got my powers. I fell in love with her the minute that I laid my eyes on her soft white feathers.

She lets out one last whimper as I pull away and tell her goodnight. She squawks in response and I chuckle. I have taught her well through out the years.

Checking that my alarm is on, I lay my head down on my pillows and stare out at the moon, soon falling into a dreamless and peaceful sleep.