Chapter 1

Mal: Once upon a time, long, long ago, well, 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closet personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood, no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. Or so I thought...hang on, you're about to meet us. But first these two happened.

At Asgard

A 16 year old boy is seen dodging a shield and arrows from hitting him. The boy's name is Jacob Odinson and he is currently training with his uncles and aunt.
Tony Stark aka Iron Man, Steve Rogers aka Captain America, Clint Barton aka Hawkeye, Bruce Banner aka the Hulk, and Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. Black Widow ran to punch Jacob and Hawkeye sent a net arrow at Jacob. Jacob grabbed Black Widow and threw her at where the arrow is.
The net arrow made contact with Black Widow and tied Black Widow.

Hulk: Hulk Smash!

Hulk jumps to hit Jacob but once Hulk was about to hit Jacob but Jacob grabbed Hulk's fists and threw Hulk at Hawkeye. Hulk lands on Hawkeye.

Hawkeye: Hulk get off me!

Iron Man start shooting his Repulsors at Jacob. Jacob ran to where Captain America and summoned Mjolnir. When Captain America threw his shield at Jacob. Jacob hit the shield with Mjolnir and send it to Iron Man. Iron Man falls to the ground. Jacob and Captain America start running to fight each other. Jacob and Captain America keep dodging their attacks until Jacob hit Captain America with lightning. After a few minutes Captain America gets up.

Jacob: You don't know when to give up do you uncle Steve?

Captain America: I could do this all day, Jacob.

Jacob rolls his eyes.

Jacob: I know uncle.

Jacob and Captain America continue fighting until have an hour passed and Jacob finally beat Captain America.

Thor: Good job son.

Jacob turns around and saw his father Thor, his mother Jane Foster, his uncle Loki A/N: This is going to be Thor Ragnarok Loki, his grandfather Odin , and his grandmother Frigga. The Avengers all got up from the training they did.

Jacob: Thanks Dad.

Jane Foster: I so proud of you Jacob. You are going to attend Auradon prep.

Jacob: Thanks mom.

Odin: Remember everything I taught you about being a royal grandson.

Jacob: I will grandpa.

Frigga: Be careful Jacob I hear that they are inviting four villain kids from the Isle to attend Auradon prep.

Jacob: I will grandma.

Loki: Jacob remember everything I taught you.

Jacob: Of course uncle.

Loki grabs something from from his pocket and gave it to Jacob.

Jacob: A pice of paper?

Loki: Not just any pice of paper if you say I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

After Loki said those words ink started to appear and showed everyone in Asgard.

Loki: and to hide it all you have to say is Mischief Managed.

Once Loki said that the ink disappeared.

Thor: Brother why would you give your nephew something like that?

Loki: Oh don't worry brother it harmless it's only for pranks or when he has a girlfriend and wants to be alone with her.

Jane Foster: Loki!

Jane covers her son's ears.

Jane Foster: He's to young for that.

Jacob grabbed his moms hands to uncover his ears.

Jacob: Don't worry mom I'm not ready for that yet.

Jane: Okay son now you better be off to Auradon prep.

Jacob: Okay mom.

Jacob puts the map in his backpack and summoned Mjolnir. Jacob said bye to his family and starts fly to Auradon prep.

At Beast Castle

Ben stares at the Isle of the Lost

Lumire: Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!

Beast: How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king net month? You're just a baby.

Belle: He's turning 16, dear.

Ben: Hey, pops.

Beast: Gosh! 16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was a least 42.

Belle: Uh, you decided to marry me at 28.

Beast: Ah, it was either you or a teapot.

Beast sees the look on his Belle'd face

Beast: Kidding, I'm only kidding.

Ben: Mom, Dad...

Ben attempts to walk forwards but it stopped by Lumiere.

Lumire: Ah! Nn-nnh!

Ben: I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Everytime I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned.

Beast: The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?

Ben: We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them.

Beast: Have you?

Belle: I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?

Ben: Cruella De Vil...Jafar...Evil Queen...and Maleficent.

Lumire yelps at Ben's words.

Beast: Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!

Ben: Dad, just hear me out here!

Beast: I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes.

Ben: Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?

Beast stares at Belle and she believes in him

Beast: I suppose their children are innocent.

Belle: Well, well done. Shall we?