Chapter: 1

Lyndsey's pov

   "It's only a couple of weeks mom don't worry" i hugged my mom.

    "I'm your mom, it's my job to worry" she squeezed me one last time before i  boarded my plane.

  I was on my way to Magcon in California. I am super excited.  I only have been on vine for 1 year and i already got excepted into a group. 

   I sat on the plane and put in my headphones and listened to 5sos, i shiffted in the uncomfortable seat and drifted off to sleep

  "Exuse me but the plane has landed" I streached and said 'thank you' to the lady.

  I walked through the tunnel and breathed in that airport smell. I got my luggage and walked down the corridor.  I was walking  around trying to find everyone but no one.

  I sighed not knowing what to do. I saw a man in a suit holding a sign that read Lyndsey i walked over to him.

  "I'm Lyndsay um the one joining Magcon, your sign says Lyndsey so am i your Lyndsay?" I asked.

  He nodded and lead me to a limo. I walkes in and i saw everyone. A shy smile placed apon my face. I sat next to Cameron and we all chatted.

  "So Lyndsay i have seen you on vine and your really funny. It's gonna be awsome having another girl around" Mahogany laughed.

  Cameron's p.o.v

   Today we are picking up Lyndsay and i'm excited to get to know her. I mean i have seen her on vine and she is gorgouse and funny.

  I waited in the limo for her ro arrive. I heard the for open and i shot my head foward to see if it was her. As she saw us a shy but surprised smile formered on her face. She is so beautiful. Her smile, dimples, theym way she talks everything.

  Taylor's p.o.v

    This may sound stockerish but ever sence i have heard about Lyndsay becoming apartbof magcon i have been stalking her Twitter, instgram, vine, and youtube. I couldn't stop she ia just to beautiful and funny.

   We waites for her in the limo and i sat there nevously tapping my foot.

   When the door opened my head immediately turned and she walkes in. She is even more beautiful in person.