"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts, and more! They've got it all at the copier store!" chirped Soos. "That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store."

"Save the trouble!" said Stan. "You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up. Good as new."

In the office, Dipper ripped the cover off of the copier machine, to reveal a broken down machine that was fixed with several pieces of duct tape and covered in rust. Several moths flew out from under the tarp. Mabel was drinking a cup of Pitt Cola.

She gasped excitedly. "Butterflies!"

Mara looked questionably at the copier machine. "This thing's a piece of garbage. I could've fixed it good as new."

"Yeah" said Dipper. "Does it even work?"

He pressed the copy button on the machine, doubting that it would work, then looked at the fliers, leaning his arm on the copier machine.

Suddenly, the copier started glowing a green color, and it scanned Dipper's arm. He pulled back in alarm. Electricity started sparking from the old machine, and suddenly it spewed a huge cloud of smoke. The triplets coughed as the cloud of smoke slowly vaporized.

They then looked at the machine to see that it had printed a piece of paper with a black and white picture of Dipper's arm.

Mabel picked it up. "Success!" she said.

Suddenly, the paper squirmed on its own, and Mabel dropped it in shock. The paper landed on the floor. The picture of Dipper's arm turned from black and white to color as the paper rippled some more. Suddenly, the arm solidified and rose up from the paper. It had become a real copy of Dipper's arm. It reached upward, and started making its way towards the triplets.

"Stay back!" yelled Dipper, grabbing the cup of soda from Mabel.

"Oh yeah, like that's gonna do anything" said Mara sarcastically. Dipper ignored her and flung it at the arm. The arm suddenly started bubbling when the liquid hit it, and then it vaporized and melted into nothing.

"You were saying?" said Dipper, but Mara wasn't listening. "Oh my gosh, guys, I think this copier machine can copy human beings!"

They all gasped in shock.

"Do you realize what this means?" asked Mabel seriously. But then suddenly, she took out a can of silly string, and sprayed her siblings with it. "Bleh!"

Dipper, Mara, Mabel, Wendy, and Soos were now all standing in a line in the party room, and Stan was holding a clipboard and directing them.

"Alright party people" Stan said. "And Dipper" he added. Dipper frowned.

"Let's talk business. Soos, because you work for free, and you begged, I'm letting you DJ"

"You won't regret it, Mr. Pines" said Soos excitedly. "I got a book that will show me how to do it r-r-right!" He held up a book, which was titled "How to DJ R-R-R-R-Right."

"Not encouraging" said Soos, as he moved down the line.

"Wendy, you and Mabel are working the ticket stand."

"What? But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make new friends!" said Mabel.

"Why don't you let Dipper do it?" said Mara, pushing a slightly protesting Dipper towards Grunkle Stan.

Dipper smiled nervously.

"You realize if you do, you're gonna have to commit to staying at the ticket stand with Wendy, no getting out of it, just the two of you, alone all night" said Stan to Dipper.