1. The Club

#Imagine for brianna_tomlinson7

Louis and I were out at La Haven dancing and drinking as much as we wanted till I suddenly lost him in the crowd. I was too drunk to go look for him and I didn't really want to come into any trouble wandering of on my own so I stood swaying slightly to the music and waited for him to come back. Determined, a pair of strong hands found my waist and pulled me back into them. I automatically began to dance glad that Louis had come back to me. The song changed to Oliver Twist by D'banj. This was my groove. I put on my best moves, the ones I knew he loved, till I felt myself being turned around, I saw a blur, a blur with gorgeous fluffy brown hair and beautiful brown eyes,

"Someone's a bit exited," he whispered into my ear. A bit exited?? What. We'd been dating for a year now. I think I'm allowed to dry hump him in public!!

"Louehhh," I giggled slurring uncontrollably "whaaa are youuuuu-- ooh shiiit." brown eyes. Louis didn't have brown flipping eyes. I felt the boy being ripped away from me as my soft blue eyes met stormy ones.

"What the f*ck Brianna?!" he said slowly and icily as realisation struck on me. I had almost cheated on him. Mistakenly but still.

"Louis I--" I started but he cut me off

(in changing to second person now)

"No," he said gripping on to your hand And pulling you away towards the car "we are going home now and I'm teaching you a lesson." he breathed unto your neck making you shiver as you just nodded.

-lollouisisjealousandwantstogethot'n'sweaty-

Immediately you got into your shared apartment your back was pressed onto the wall and Louis attached his lips to yours. Your bodies were tightly pressed together as his tongue invaded the privacy of your mouth. If this was teaching you a lesson you decided to be bad more often. You groaned into his mouth as you felt his hands slip under your top ripping it off whilst you ridded him of his Shirt. Still tangled in a hot mess you both stalked over to the sofa and landed with him on top of you. His hands trailed down to your underwear and the wetness seeped unto his hand.

"You're a fucking slut you know that Bree?" He said bitterly against your lips and he, -without warning- before you could reply, harshly thrust three fingers deep into you immediately hitting your G-Spot. You screamed out his name grabbing unto the Sofa as you felt an undeniable wave of pleasure wash over you. He removed his fingers just as quickly as he'd put them in before shoving them into your mouth demanding that you taste yourself. (A/N I don't know what the fuck I'm writing!!). Suddenly he ripped off all of your remaining clothes, his as well, and turned you over before whispering into your ear.

"You're gonna pay..." Leaving you whimpering. Longing for his touch you tried to apologise, but he only attached his lips to your neck silencing you immediately. You tried not to make a sound knowing that he'd stop but he started grinding his hard erection on your open crotch and you just felt pure ecstasy.

"Enjoying this are we?" He asked before going down on you. "Obviously a little more than we should be." He then rammed his tongue right into you and you arched your back from how good it felt. Keeping a tight grip on your hips he swirled his tongue around in you and you squired trying to push yourself into his face and end his horrid teasing. Noticing what you were trying to do an evil smirk came across his face.

"Do you want me?" He asked seductively and all you could do was nod and he nodded back.

"Come with me," he led you to his bedroom and asked you to lay down on the bed and close your eyes. You felt him trickle something into your mouth and you shot up.

"Louis..??" You slurred and felt yourself begin to fall asleep "whaa did yooouuu...."

-lolhewantstorapeyouinyoursleepthoughitsnotrapeifyoulikeit-

You woke up soon after and it was pitch black. You tried to move but you couldn't. Your wrists, ankles, and waist had been firmly tied down to the bed and you couldn't move a muscle. You began to panic wriggling about on the bed trying to find a way out till you heard a husky voice say,

"I see you're awake..." You looked around but you couldn't see anything much less anyone though you'd recognise that voice anywhere. It was Louis. Knowing that the more jealous he was the better he was in bed you decided to rile him up a bit more.

"Ethan..." You moaned weakly pretending you were still half asleep, "mmmhh Ethan that feels so goo- ah!" You gasped feeling a hot tingle from where Louis had slapped your cheek.

"I know you're awake bitch." He spat jealousy tinting every single word he spoke.

"Someone's got a case of the green-eyed monster." You spat back.

"And someone's caught Whore disease!" he retorted. You decided to keep silent as you realised he could probably see you though you couldn't see him. You heard slight ruffling and moving about and you just had to lay there all vulnerable. Louis knelt over you straddling you, but not actually touching you and trailed his hands down your stomach. Shivering you leant into his touch.

"Who wants me?" He whispered in a voice that he knew you couldn't resist. But you didn't reply he leant his body down unto yours and repeated.

"Who wants me?" The feeling of him pressed unto you with him breathing on your neck and that voice... You let out a slight groan and he took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. His kisses trailed from your mouth to your neck until he found your spot and your breathing hitched. He nibbled and kissed at it trying to form a bruise as you just lay there in absolute pleasure till you felt him slowly pull away.

"Louis..." A pleading voice slipped out before you could stop it and you could literally feel Louis smirking.

"Yes darling." A voice said right by your ear.

"Please teach me a lesson..." You said still trying to regain your breath.

"I thought you'd never ask he said as he kisses down to your stomach till he reached your exposed crotch. Without even pausing he stuck his younger straight into you and you gripped into the bed sheets feeling your breath completely leave you once again. All if a sudden your body went cold and you felt Louis presence leave you. Just as you were about to call his name a hand clamped over your mouth.

"Make a noise and I stop immediately. Understand?" You nodded.

Louis positioned himself at your entrance, slowly just tracing over your lips just teasing you. You hated it. You tried to lower yourself down and force him into you but with the bonds on your hands that was impossible. Noticing your impatience Louis slowly slipped himself into you and then pulled out painfully slow, he repeated this action about a million times before you just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Louis, I swear if you do--" you were cut of by him slamming into you and hitting your G-spot with every single thrust. You felt yourself ready to cum.

"Mmmhh faster Lou!" He increased his pace and you were in cloud nine.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Do it I'm me!" You yelled as you both came simultaneously and your boyfriend collapsed beside you. He loosened ass your bonds and you kissed him sweetly.

"You know I love you right?"