HighSeas World

*On the ship The Boundless, Captain Kent Ludwig Coral is traveling to a port in the middle of No Man's Land in hopes of finding a crew for his vessel, he steps off his ship to a random man watching him exit his ship*

Captain Coral: G'day to you.

*Captain Coral continues to walk to the tavern until he is stopped by a woman named Teressa*

Captain Coral: Teressa sweetheart.

*Teressa slaps Captain Coral*

Captain Coral: I am not quite sure I deserved that one.

*A portal opens behind Captain Coral as Teressa walks away*

Captain Coral: That didn't end so well now did it?

*Captain Coral turns around and sees Daniel Corsek and Scott Castle*

Captain Coral: Uh............ G'day to you two kind looking gentlemen? I don't have the gold I owe you.

Scott Castle: Cut the stupid remarks Captain Coral. We know you have heard of the Multiverse Theory.

Captain Coral: Ah so it is no theory after all. That's very interesting.

Daniel: Then you know of the other worlds eh?

Captain Coral: You can say that. A prophecy once foretold  that a Captain of a mighty vessel, a man from a horrendous time, three demons, a man with a energy sword, a man with no fear, a magician with a red tie and a man with a frozen heart would be assembled by a man in black leather would save multiple universes from total destruction.

Scott: Sounds like the prophecy is spot on this time Captain Coral. Come with us.

Captain Coral: I would love to. But I have a crew to assemble to pillage, plunder, rifle and loot to my hearts content.

*Daniel and Scott take out their guns, prime them and aim them at Captain Coral's head*

Daniel: Or.......... You go with option two. Come with us, save the multiverse or there will be nothing for you to pillage, plunder, rifle and loot. Savvy?

*Captain Coral smirks*

Captain Coral: Despite you being from a different time and world. There is a little piece of me in you. And vice versa. Very well. I shall go with you. But which world do we go to next?

Scott: *Looks at Daniel* Ever heard of the Villain's Isle?

Daniel: Ivan Frost?

Scott: Yes. Come on.

*Scott opens the portal to the next world then the three of them travel to the Villain's Isle then the portal closes*