Chapter 11 Betrayal

Start from the beginning

"What should we do" Ushari asked?

"Shupavu go get the crocodiles and Jackals," Scar asked

"Of course Scar," Shupavu said before she left.

"What are you planning," Ushari asked.

"Before we end the pride lands we must dispose of some traitors," Scar said laughing evilly.

But little did Scar know Mzingo listened to the entire thing and flew outside of the volcano.

Mzingo P.O.V

Scar is going to Kill Janja and his pack I must stop them, but even if the vultures help Janja will still be outnumbered. I need to get help but who can I ask, Pride landers won't trust me, can't trust any of the outlanders. Wait I know who can help, JASIRI Mzingo thought.

At Jasiri's Den

Jasiri and her Hyenas are asleep, but Jasiri can smell something coming.

"Mzingo" Jasiri said as she got up looking in the sky.

"Hello Jasiri," Mazingo said landing down.

"Why are you here," Jasiri said ready to attack

"Listen, Janja needs your help" Mzingo begged

"Pfffff.......help......Janja he won't accept my help" Jasiri scoffed.

"Jasiri Scar plans to kill Janja and his hyenas with the help from the crocodiles and jackals" Mzingo saids.

"Why does Scar want to kill Janja" Jasiri asked?

"Janja has changed, long story short the hyenas found a Lion cub washed up in the outlands they took care of her and raised her for a little, she changed Janja. Mzingo explained.

"I'm supposed to believe that," Jasiri said.

"Kion and Y/N fell in an earthquake and Janja wants to save her," Mazingo said.

"Wait... KION fell in too" Jasiri said a little worried.

"Yes, and If Scar kills Janja, Y/N and Kion could be lost forever," Mzingo said.

"Hmmm... Ok, we will help save Janja but If I find out this is a trick Mzingo you will regret it" Jasiri saids as she threatens Mzingo.

Mzingo gulps and nods his head, "alright lead the way" Jasiri said as she woke up her clan.

Jasiri and her hyenas follow Mzingo and some vultures to get to Janja,

Meanwhile with Janja and the hyenas

"This way fellas were almost at Flat Ridge Rock," Janja said looking back at his hyenas.

"End of the road Janja," Kirburi said as the crocodiles emerge behind rocks

"What are you doing here Kirburi," Janja asked

Cutting some loose ends" Rei Rei said standing behind the hyenas, the hyenas were surrounded by the jackals and crocodiles.

"Scar knows what you're doing and we're here to stop you," Kirburi said as his crocodiles prepare to attack.

"Fellas get ready" Janja yelled.

Then the crocodiles and Jackals started fighting the hyenas, Janja is fighting both Kirburi and Rei Rei. Janja gets whacked by Kirburi's tail and is launched into a rock. As Janja looks his hyenas don't stand a chance against the jackals and the crocodiles alone.

"Good-Bye Janja, Kiburi said.

But before Kiburi finished Janja, Mzingo and his vultures flew down and started pecking at the Crocodiles and Jackals.

"MZINGO WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Kiburi yelled.

"It doesn't matter even with the vultures you can't win," Rei Rei said looking at Janja.

After Rei Rei said that someone tackled her and started laughing, Janja looked and saw Jasiri and her clan was attacking Kiburi and Rei Rei.

"JASIRI" Janja said shocked

"You can thank Mzingo," Jasiri said as she chased Rei Rei,

"JACKALS we're leaving" Rei Rei yelled running away.

"Crocodiles it's not worth it run" Kirburi yelled as they ran.

Jasiri helped Janja up,

"Thanks, Jasiri," Janja said

No Problem Janja, But we should go find Y/N and Kion" Jasiri said 

"Alright" Janja responded

Janja, Jasiri, Mzingo, the vultures, and the hyenas all walk together heading towards Flat Ridge Rock.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LONGER CHAPTER AS REQUESTED, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 6:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.