So your telling her you love her when your in a RELATIONSHIP? You really are a douche you don't deserve Marinette and hopefully she will soon relize that! Luka said aggressively.

Well I didn't know I was well I think I am. Adrien said.

Get it straight Agreste do you like Marinette as a friend or more? Luka asked.

Of course I like her who couldn't?

Marinette? Adrien called out.

Y-yes? She answered.

Your one of my only friends and I don't want to screw it up.

You already have. Luka interrupted.

Adrien was jealous of Luka and how it sounded like he's known Marinette his whole life! He didn't have a right to be mad though right?

While still on the phone Adrien wanted to research about Luka to make sure he wasn't better than him.

Luka Couffaine Prince of England currently staying in China, could it be? Adrien thought to himself.

So tell me then Luka what is a prince like you doing with Marinette huh?

Adrien was angry and jealous.

P-p-prince? Marinette couldn't believe it!

I thought you knew who I was Marinette.

No I didn't.... I only just came to China i'm still getting used to everyone. Marinette said.

Marinette felt relieved that she met someone else with royal blood that isn't her family but of course she couldn't say that, atleast not at the moment.

Oh.. Hello my princess i'm Luka prince of England it's nice to meet you.

Enough! She's not your princess. Adrien said.

She's definitely not yours. Luka said chuckling.

Adrien hung up.

So it's just the to of us now huh? Luka said.

I guess so.. Marinette said.

She did felt guilty about Adrien.

I thought you said you were going to sleep? Marinette asked Luka.

I did but I woke up and didn't have anything to do and I wanted to hear your voice again.

Oh. That's all that came out. Marinette was flattered surely her face was redder than Nathaniels hair.

*skip to when they ended the call*

it was now 12:01 AM.

Marinette is officially an adult.

She was to tired to go back to her room so she fell alseep on a lounge chair.

Marinette woke up an hour later to a loud bang.

Huh? What was that. It was close like it was in the same room.