Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

He watched me intently, as if waiting for me to go back on my words, which didn't surprise me. I placed my hand flat on his chest, savoring the way his heart pounded in his chest. I waited until his heart beat fell in time with my own before I pulled Mark around on top of me. He gasped a little, surprised as I pulled him into my lap so he was straddling me. I stayed flat on the bed, holding his hands against my chest as I stared up at him.

"You'll be on top of me. You can watch me and if I do something you don't like, order me to stop." I commanded gently, stroking his knuckles. Mark's face lit up like a Christmas bulb as he squirmed a little, glancing uncomfortably towards the door, then towards the window before looking back at me.

"Yea, but you're the boss... I mean. Your dad's practically king of the," Mark paused, scrunching up his nose before shrugging his shoulders sassily in a way that made me smile, "Druids. Doesn't that make you the prince or something like that or does it not work that way?" I hummed gently, running my hands up his arms before placing his hands on my chest. I put my hands on his hips, his body stiffening in more ways than one.

"If I'm a prince, you're a prince too." I pointed out, brushing his hip bones. Mark shivered a little, clenching his fists against my chest and biting his lower lip nervously.

"We're not... like... married yet... or anything, though."

"Marriage is just a label. Inside, we're already one."

"You should write poetry." Mark mumbled. I smirked, lifting my hands along his bare skin, watching him bit into his lip even harder until I reached one of his nipples, giving it a light little tweak so he gasped.

"Right," I said aloud, rubbing my thumb against the hard nub, watching Mark squirm on top of me, clenching his fists tightly, "But vampires don't write poetry, do they?" Mark bit hard into his lip, then gave up fighting and just moaned as I rolled his nipple between my fingers, smiling up at him.

"I thought-- Mmph! Vampires didn't call themselves... hahh... Vampires..." He managed, breathing hard as I left one hand behind to pinch his nipples, the other grazing down his torso and his flat stomach before I fingered the waistband of his boxers.

"Most vampires don't call themselves vampires. Right now, the word seems extremely attractive." I commented, studying Mark's expression as he writhed on top of me, arching his back as I dipped my hands into his shorts, seeking him out easily and cupping him in my hand. Mark's cheeks flushed dark with color, his lips parted as he moaned sweet little sounds.

He couldn't speak anymore and it only made me smile at how cute he was. He could portray himself as tough as he wanted, but he melted like putty in my hands. I stroked him gently, listening to him whimper and watching grind against my hand. It didn't take long for him to gasp in release, making me laugh quietly as I withdrew my hand, brushing my tongue against my fingers to taste him.

Mark just watched me, still breathing hard and blushing even more, right to the tips of his ears before he averted his eyes shyly, but I reached out, taking his chin in my hand before I pulled him down to kiss him hungrily on the mouth. I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his back to grasp his ass firmly in my hands, giving him a harsh squeeze that made him gasp against my lips.

I waited for him to get shy and pull away, but he reached up, running his fingers through my hair before kissing me back roughly. His teeth pulled at my lower lip, his fangs scraping my skin and giving it a pin prick before he sucked hard, drawing my blood out. I growled low in my throat, tugging him closer to me as I slid my hands up and down his back, savoring his warm skin against mine.

We ground our hips together, both moaning harshly into each other's mouths as a string of saliva broke between us, sliding down my chin as Mark pulled back to look down at me, panting against my lips.