"Okay," Max said with a nod. "Then how the hell do we explode these machine while we are standing near it?!"

"I'm looking! I'm looking!" Ned said as he typed away.

All of a sudden, El shoved Mr. Negative into the machine. Mike and Lucas got out of the way as he landed on top of it. Electrical currents starting coming out of the machine and he screamed in pain before falling unconscious. The kids stared at the machine as it started to turn on from the force of Mr. Negative's powers. 

"SHIT!" Mike yelled. "WHERE'S THE OFF SWITCH ON THIS?!"

The machine then shot out an electric line that hit the wall in front of it. As soon as it hit the wall, a familiar looking gate opened up on the wall. Will felt hairs on the back of his neck stick up as it was opening. He slowly reached to touch the his neck and was shaking, scared out of his mind.

"He knows it's open," Will said.

"Who knows?" Max asked, worriedly.

"The Mind Flayer," Will said. "He knows the gate is opened. He's coming back."

"Shit!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Did I hear that right?!" Dustin said from the supercom.

"What's a Mind Flayer?" Ned asked.

"Long story, but I'll explain it to you," Dustin said.

Just then, the kids heard a scream coming from El. Doctor Octopus had picked her up while Electro was electrocuting her. They all watched in horror at what was happening and were trying to come up with ideas to help. Mike noticed Peter standing up shakily with MJ's help, nodding at him. He nodded back and grabbed one of the guns they had brought and snuck up behind Electro.

As Mike hit the electric supervillain over the head with the gun, Peter shot a web in Doctor Octopus's face. He started to web up his legs as Mysterio and Vulture started attacking Max and Will while Scorpion was trying to get Lucas and Mr. Negative was targeting MJ. They all grabbed their weapons for protection as they backed away from the supervillains.

El was thrown on the floor when Doctor Octopus got distracted by the web in his face. She stood up and noticed what was happening with everyone. She looked on her left and saw something that she noticed Peter had earlier. She picked it up and pressed one of the buttons on it. Once she did it, the screen showed a loading signal, then it showed something that shocked her.

The Avengers Logo.

Five minutes later, a ray of light burst in through the roof of the lab and took down the Vulture. A group of people then dropped in through the hole and started attacking the villains. The kids' eyes widened when they realized who these people were.

The Avengers.

Peter smiled underneath his mask when he saw them. He then looked over at El and noticed that she was the one who called them. He gave her a thumbs up and continued to web up the legs of Doctor Octopus. El dropped the pager and ran to join the fight. She went over to where the Vulture was and helped out the blonde woman that came in with the ray of light.

El screamed as she broke one of Vulture's wings, leaving him not able to fly. She then wiped away blood from her nose and looked over at the woman. The superhero looked impressed and gave her a smile.

"Nice job, kid," she complemented. "I'm Captain Marvel. What's your name?"

"I'm El," El said with a smile. She then held out her hand as Captain Marvel shook it. The superhero then turned to Vulture and blasted him against the wall with her powers. El's eyes widened when she saw this and smiled wider. Now she knew who her favorite Avenger was.

Mysterio was still trying to attack Max and Will, but someone came in to help. Black Widow herself started to beat him up and punch him in the face. She then pushed him back and away from the two kids that were up against the wall. Once she finished, she looked over at the kids, who were freaking out when they saw it was her.

"Holy shit!" Max exclaimed. "My favorite Avenger just saved my life! I mean our lives, Will! Thank you!"

Black Widow smiled at Max. "It's no problem at all kid," she said. "I'm honored to be your favorite. Now let's go and fight." Max and Will nodded and ran to help out Black Widow.

As Scorpion was about to hit Lucas with poison, Black Panther and Falcon stepped in and hit the supervillain. They then kicked and punched him a few times before Falcon picked him up and flew him away. Lucas's eyes widened when he realized that his favorite superhero of all time just saved him from getting poisoned. Falcon then came back over and helped him stand up, which caused him to freak out more on the inside.

"Thank you Mr. Falcon sir! And you too Mr. Black Panther!" Lucas said, shaking their hands.

"It's not a problem at all," Falcon said. "We're just doing our jobs."

"Come help us fight," Black Panther offered. "We could use you." Lucas nodded while still freaking out on the inside.

MJ was saved by Scarlett Witch, who picked up Mr. Negative with her powers and tossed him aside. After she tossed him away, Ant-Man and Wasp started to fight him. MJ grinned, but kept it cool when she saw Scarlett Witch. 

"You okay?" Scarlett Witch asked her.

MJ nodded. "I'm fine, thank you," she said.

Doctor Strange and Bucky Barnes came over to help Mike with Electro. The doctor fought him with his powers and Bucky kept trying to shoot him and beat him up. Mike grinned when he saw the action go down, excited to see all of the Avengers fight in person. He took his gun and helped Bucky out with shooting Electro.

Peter managed to web up Doctor Octopus's legs and keep him from trying to attack anyone. He then jumped up and punched him several times before knocking him to the ground with his webs. 

El then picked up all of the supervillains at once and everyone watched in shock. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she threw them against the wall, causing for the wall to break and they all landed outside of the lab. She then collapsed, but Mike managed to catch her before she fell on the floor. He held her as the Avengers went over to the machine and Will picked up his supercom.

"Guys, why was there a huge crashing noise?" Dustin asked. "What the fuck is going on?!"

"El called in the Avengers and they helped us fight these supervillains," Will explained casually.

"WHAT?!" Both Ned and Dustin exclaimed. "WHY DID WE BECOME COMMUNICATIONS WHEN YOU GUYS ARE ABLE TO MEET THE AVENGERS?!"

"Cause you offered to be communications, morons," Max said as she passed by the supercom.

El ran over to where Peter was and hugged him tight. Peter took it by surprise, but hugged her back and smiled. Both were relieved that the other was okay and they held each other to be sure of it. They then let go after a while and smiled, reunited again.

"Spider-Man!" Captain Marvel called out. "Care to explain what's been going on?"