Love of my life

TW// mention of death

"I'm sorry Donghun, I can't do this." Jun says, while letting go of Donghuns hand. "Please, we can try it. I'm pretty sure we are able to do this." Donghun begs the black haired male. "No. I'm sorry, I can't and I won't." Jun turns around. "So you're just gonna walk away and leave me like this?" Donghun asks, a little sob is escaping his throat. Jun hesitates and turns around. "Please don't cry. I beg you, please don't start to cry Donghun." he says, laying a hand on the others shoulder. He searches for Donghuns gaze but the older escapes him. "Let me cry. This is hard Junhee! Have you any idea how I feel right now? You get to leave the country and start something completely new while I have to stay and just get over it!" Donghun spits out, a sudden anger in his voice. An old women who's walking past them is looking at them in confusion.
"Donghun..." "No! Don't try to get any excuse for this. I know you want this job and you know that all I want is to see you happy. We could have worked it out but you don't want it, then fine!" Donghuns voice looses strength with every word he says, a single tear is running down his face. "Leave." he whispers before he gets down on the park bench next to them. Jun stares at him with a shocked face for a second and walks away right after.

-
Love of my life, you've hurt me
You've broken my heart and now you leave me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me, because you don't know
What it means to me
-

"Are you alright?" Donghuns roommate Sehyoon asks, as the older locks the apartment door behind him. The brown haired stayed in the park for nearly 2 hours, only staring on the ground. "No. But I don't want to talk about it." he says quietly and goes to his room.
He closes the door straight away before laying down on his bed. As he buries his face into the pillow, Donghun picks up the familiar sent of Junhee and tears start to fall down his face.

He's fully sobbing when Sehyoon knocks on the door and comes in after a few second. The blond guy sits down on the bed and lays a hand on the back of his best friend. "Hey what happened?" he asks carefully, but Donghun doesn't answer him. So Sehyoon just stays next to him, to show him that he's there for him.

-
Love of my life, don't leave me
You've stolen my love, you now desert me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know
What it means to me
-

10 months later

"Sehyoon hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Byeonkwan shouts through the dorm. Donghun is sitting next to the younger boy on the couch, waiting for his friend to get ready. "Why does he always take that long?" the grey haired boy sighs. "You should know your boyfriend good enough, to realise that his style is a bit complicated and he needs time. Maybe you should have told him earlier." Donghun suggests, cheekily grinning at the younger. Byeonkwan rolls his eyes and get's up quickly to get Sehyoon who's finally coming out of the bathroom. "Let's go guys, we're going to be late!" he says and drags his boyfriend out of the door. "It's not like I'm driving or something... WAIT FOR ME!" Donghun shouts before he quickly puts on his shoes and locks the dorm.

When they arrive at the gay club, the party has already started. Donghun thankfully found a parking slot not far away and they walk to the entrance together. "Donghun, I'll bet today is gonna be special." Sehyoon smiles before they enter the building. His friend stops walking in confusion. "Stop telling me that." he frowns. "I can feel it. Like I have a really good feeling about that." Sehyoon smiles before taking Byeonkwans hand and entering the club. Donghun rolls his eyes and follows them. He just wants to get drunk... "And remember you're driving today!" Sehyoon shouts back at him to be heard through the loud music.
Right... it's his turn to drive today. Donghun sighs and sits straight down at the bar, ordering a coke. Sehyoon and Byeongkwan went to the dance floor and are enjoying the dancing.