Sam watched as el laid in her bed, staring at the turned off television. Sam sat up, sighing as the girl sat up as well and put a blindfold on. El snatched it off as quick as she had put it on, throwing it across the room.

Sam put on some black jeans that weirdly matched with her red and black shirt. She wore her usual black converse as she and el stepped out of their room. Sam put on her black, warm jacket as el walked towards the door and stared at it.

[][][]

Hopper opened the door, the two girls followed after him. He kicked his feet on the side of the door frame, the two girls doing the same. "My granddad use to live here." Hopper spoke, taking off his jacket. "Long time ago." Hopper shut the door.

Sam wondered a little, staring up at the spiderwebs. "I mainly just use it for storage now." Hopper told them. "Lot of history here." Hopper grabbed a box. "So, uh..what do you two think?" Hopper asked, Sam and el turned back towards him. "It's a work in progress. You know, it's, uh..it takes a little imagination, but, once we fix it up, it's gonna be nice." Hopper said. Sam glanced at him slightly, still looking around at the spiderwebs.

"Real nice. This is your home now, girls." Hopper said with a smile on his face. The two turned back towards him, Sam let out a small smile towards him. "Home." El repeated with a nod.

Hopper searched through a box as Sam sat on a cabinet, watching. "Yeah, Yeah. All right, this.." Hopper turned to them with a toothy grin, "-this is music." He placed a CD on the music record. It started to play, making Sam and el tense at the loud noise.

Hopper started to snap his fingers, at the beat. As the singer started to sing, Hopper started dancing, causing el's small smile turn into a confused one. "All right. Let's get to work." Hopper instructed, clapping his hands together.

Sam watched as el tore of the fitted sheet, dust clouding around it, making el start coughing. Sam covered her nose, letting out a disgusted sound.

As el sweeped, Sam tried to collect the spiderwebs with a stick. Hopper helped el and then turned to the struggling Sam, he took the stick from her and in a circular motion, he swiftly collected the spiderwebs. Sam nodded, copying his actions.

Sam bounced herself on the second bed that hadn't been used, it was bouncy. El was doing the same, but lighter then Sam.

Sam watched as hopper taught them Morse code, el banging her hand against the small radio.

Later, the two girls were fixing a puzzle while hopper did work on the kitchen. Sam glanced over at him but put the matching piece on the correct spot.

Hopper trudged into the snow as he lined a trip wire against the two trees. He kneeled down at the other tree as Sam knelt down on his left and el on his right. "Give me those." Hopper told el as she handed him a tool to cut it with.

He did so, "Now, this is called a trip wire. It's like an alarm. You, set it up like this. And then, anybody gets close, it's gonna make a loud noise like, uh, gunfire." Hopper explained to the two girls. "Bang!" Hopper exclaimed quietly, el flinching as Sam frowned. Hopper chuckled, before adjusting his spot on the ground. "Those Bad men aren't gonna find neither of you two." Hopper told them, making Sam look away.

"Alright? Not way the hell out here. We'll take some precautions. There's gonna be a couple ground rules." Hopper declared, glancing between them.

-

"Rule number one: always keep the curtains drawn."

Sam drew open the curtains as el pulled up the blinds.