011

13M likes

13M likes

Tomholland2013: Payback's a bitch , love.

Tagged: FiestaDown

FiestaDown: ihu

AnthonyMackiehere: Aw . @Sebastianstan look my ship is posting pictures of each other!!

FiestaDown: 🤦🤦 @AnthonyMackiehere stop it!! We're just friends!

Sebastianstan: Suuure. Friends who post cute pictures of each other at the gym. 

Chrisevans: Ignore them @FiestaDown that's what I do most of the time.

Elizabetholsen: Same here @Chrisevans @FiestaDown

FiestaDown: That's what I aim to do for the rest of my life 😂 @Chrisevans @Elizabetholsen

Sebastianstan: Rude.

Paulrudd: I was summoned??

AnthonyMackiehere: The joke's gone cold dude. Get over it.

FiestaDown: Like your fantasies about me and Tom. @AnthonyMackiehere

RobertDowneyJr: Oof. Burn. Is that what the kids call it these days?
@AnthonyMackiehere

Tomholland2013: and yet you say you aren't old.....

*********

Fiesta laughed as she saw Tom's comment to her father, knowing that Robert won't be mad at him; those two has bonded after the 'talk' that Robert had demanded Tom to on personal messages.

As of right now both were sitting on Tom's couch, her legs sprawled over Tom's lap. Both were exhausted from the rigorous training they were required to do for their roles.

"Hey Tom?"

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry."

"...sooo?" He drawled out the o, as if bored . Although Fiesta could tell he wasn't by the amused glint in his eyes.

"Then feed me!" She whined on.

"Go and feed yourself then!" He shot back, his eyes not leaving his phone.

"Fine. I'm getting bananas, and you're getting none!" She pouted and stomped into the kitchen, as Tom choked on his saliva.

Harry – who was sitting in front of them on the opposite couch– looked at  him.

"You like her, don't you?"

Tom – who had just calmed down – choked once again as Harry laughed at the bright red face of his brother.