Part 2

Emma P.O.V

    “Who’s there?!” I pull Gabby behind me to protect her. 
    “Oh sorry! We didn’t mean to scare you guys!” A male our age with red, spiky hair shouts and waves. The blonde next to him just looks ticked off.
“Em, it’s fine. I think their locals.” Gabby whispers in my ear in English. “Sorry. She's just really protective of me.” Gabby then calls out to the boys in Japanese as she drags me over to them. 
“It’s cool. I’m Kirishima and this is my best bud Bakugo!” Kirishima smiles, revealing shark-like teeth.
“Tch” Bakugo looks away. I think I see a hint of pink on his cheeks when Gabby smiles at him. Maybe he's embarrassed that we caught him spying. “Let’s go Shitty Hair.” He starts to walk away.
“Wait! Why don’t we walk together? We need to head back to the hotel anyway.” Gabby runs to catch up to the boys after grabbing her bag. I run after her to make sure she doesn’t get hurt. It’s bad enough that we have to hide our quirks, but I also have to help her hide the scars from her training. I catch up to the three and grab the bag off of Gabby’s shoulder. 
    “I’ll carry this for you,” I say in English.
    “Thanks, Em,” She smiles at me. As we walk, butterflies start to gather and land on Gabby. It’s because of her quirk.