~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~

Start from the beginning

"Sounds quiet," Ginny said.

"It is but that's the way its always been though" Lina hung the star ornament on a branch in the middle section of the tree. "What about you guys, what's a Weasley Christmas like?"

"Loud" Ron answered.

"And don't forget about the fighting" Ginny chimed in.

"You two are making our Christmas's look bad" Percy snapped, he turned to Lina "there actually much calmer than there making it out to be."

"Yeah if you forget about the infamous food fight last year," Bill said holding Ginny up so she could put an ornament on one of the higher branches.

"Oh yeah," Ron said, "totally Fred and George's fault, I've never seen mum so mad."

"But it was fun" Ginny giggled.

"No, it was not" Percy mumbled.

"You only think that because you got a face full of mash potato."

By the time the five was finished it looked like Christmas had exploded in the Weasley household, the tree was overly decorated, snow globes covered up the free spaces on the mantlepiece, small flying Santa's were flying around by the paper chain covered ceiling but would occasionally swoop down, paper chains were also wrapped around every bannister right up to the attic. Mrs Weasley was extremely impressed with their work.

***

Lina's days leading up to Christmas were spent playing Quidditch in the yard with all the Weasley children or helping Mrs Weasley along with Ginny baking all kinds of Christmas foods.

When Christmas morning came Lina was woken up by not only Fred jumping on her but also George, Ron and Ginny "oh come on!" It took Lina twenty minutes to get all four Weasley off and when she did the five raced downstairs nearly tripping other up.

Pilled under the Christmas tree were tens of presents, Lina even spotted one with her name on it. "No presents until after dinner!" Mrs Wealsey yelled coming down the stairs already dressed, if she had come down even five minutes later half the presents would have been unwrapped.

"But mum-"

"No buts you know the rules, Ron." All the children but Lina groaned and dragged their feet to the table for breakfast. "Oh, Lina dear."

"Yes, Mrs Wealsey" she replied as bacon was placed on her plate.

"We received some presents from your uncle and friends, there all under the tree."

"Thank you."

Once they finished eating a lumpy package was placed in front of them all "one present won't hurt" it seemed everyone but Lina knew what the parcel was and immediately tore into it, Lina who had no clue opened it with care not wanting to damage what could be inside. She needn't of worried as the package turned out to be a black knitted jumper with a silver L in the middle.

"Lina got a Weasley jumper" Ginny called holding up her own green knitted jumper with a yellow G in the middle, Lina noted these were the colours of the Holyhead Harpies