Someone Help

I coughed, trying to conceal my face of shock. Daniel had put on a few pounds and was a little big, and now was unavoidably chubby. His gut was round and big, as he moved it jiggled and when he plopped down next to me in bed. He rolled over and grabbed a beer and chugged it. He burped loudly and I turned and looked at him, disgusted. He didn't even notice, too busy drinking his beer. I roll my eyes, when he turns and starts kissing me. I feel disgusting but something about Daniel makes me excited. We have sex and it is one of our most amazing ones yet. I feel every inch of his big belly in my hands, and it excites me.

When we finished he was red and sweaty and panting, out of breath he turns to me and says, "I haven't moved that much in three weeks." 

I groan, feeling disgusted again. His belly groans, begging for food despite him eating two pizzas thirty mins earlier. He stumbles to his feet and I drift off to bed. Waking up in the morning Daniel isn't in bed. Confused, I rise to my feet and walk into the kitchen where he is passed out on the floor surrounded by food. I had never seen so many empty containers in my life. I sigh and pick them all up and toss them in the trash. Daniel wakes up as I clean off the last plate and rises. His stomach sticks out prominently from his body and he smiles at me, "Last night was amazing."

I smile softly as he walks over to the fridge and pulls out the last gallon of milk, drinking it straight from the bottle. In a few moments he's drained it and drops it to the floor. I grow angry, "Daniel what the fuck you have to pick that up!"

He rolls his eyes and exaggeratedly picks up the milk and drops it in the trash. Okay, now I'm pissed off. "God Daniel, would it kill you so stop being so fucking lazy?"

He looks at me angrily, "Look who you're talking too, Amabelly."

My eyes burn, I hadn't heard that for years and it hurt just as much as it did when I was a child. My heart broke, I never thought anyone, let alone the man I loved would say that to me. Angrily I shout, "Oh fuck you, you're so fat and disgusting right now I never want to see your stupid fucking face with your fucking double chin. Have you even seen yourself? You are literally obese. That shirt was supposed to be oversized and now it has a belly indent in it."

He looks down and sees his stomach for what I now realize is the first time, "Okay well maybe this is your fault with your terrible eating habits!" He yells back.

"Oh that is rich coming from you, you drink a case of beer every hour and are never not eating actual garbage."

"Because I can actually afford it and I don't have to live off my boyfriends money." He shouted.

"Um what?! You mean I don't make my own money?"

"Let's put it this way, Amabelly if my parents weren't loaded, fuck, if you weren't dating me you would never live the way you do. You would go back to your poor ass neighborhood in your ratchet ass clothes and you would dream of maybe one day living in an apartment as nice as this with a guy as hot as me."

"Well maybe I do dream of living with a hot guy, because the one in front of me is a fat fucking waste of space. I fucking hate you." I scream shoving him into the fridge. 

He falls onto the floor, his belly flopping out and he tries to get up but his larger state is causing him difficulty. I am absolutely heated and I open the fridge and start ripping things open and pouring them on his head and throwing them at him. Without realizing it, at least I think, he starts licking his fingers and eating some of the food, until he realizes the situation and stands up. He whispers, "You are such a trailer park fuck up Amabella."

Where is all this poor shaming coming from, I literally was well off growing up, I don't know why this is what he is fousing on but I zero into his eyes, "Daniel, honey, maybe you should realize that I am way too good for you, oh and also I slept with Zane a year after we started dating, because you were pissing me off. Maybe I should go sleep with his credit card in his luxury penthouse."