Shipping Operation

---Ro's POV---
"OH COME ON!" Cassey yelled. "WHY WOULD SHE GO OFF WITH JOHN ROLFE WHEN JOHN SMITH IS MUCH BETTER LOOKING AND CAN TAKE HER AROUND THE WORLD!" We just finished watching Pocahontas 2 and it really pissed Cassey off.

"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD!" Lilly sang at the top of her lungs.

"SHINING, SHIMMERING SPLENDED!" Colleen sang along.

"TELL ME PRINCESS," Everybody sang. "NOW WHEN DID YOU LAST LET YOUR HEART DECIDE?! I CAN OPEN YOUR EYES! TAKE YOU WONDER BY WONDER! OVER, SIDEWAYS, AND UNDERON A MAGIC CARPET RIDE!" We began to laugh.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." Colleen said.

"Ooh...." Lilly sassed in her mock Indian voice. "Things are getting spicy."

"I'll go first." Lindsay said. "Cassey, truth or dare?"

"Truth bitches." Cassey replied. Lindsay gave an innocent looking grin.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Lindsay asked.

"Ooh!" The rest of us shouted.

"No." Cassey replied. "I am not that juicy."

"Damn." Lilly growled.

"Lilly?" Cassey asked. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Lilly said. "I've lived with my Indian parents, nothing scares me, so hit me hard."

"I dare you...." Cassey said. "To take off your shirt and bra and run up to the corner and back-"

"Say no more bitch." Lilly said. Without hesitation, Lilly removed her shirt and bra.

"Is this legal?" Justine asked.

"It is in my home province, Ontario!" Lilly shouted, then booked it out the door.

"I didn't think she'd do it." Cassey said.

"Did anybody bring vodka?" I asked.

"No." Everybody said in sync.

"Why?" Lindsay asked.

"Because," I replied. "It would confirm if she is sober or not." Lilly came back.

"Raise that Canadian flag!" Lilly shouted. I handed her the bra.

"Did anybody see you?" Lindsay asked.

"Just some old guy." Lilly stated. "I think I gave him a heart attack." Lilly put her shirt on. I gave a frown to Lindsay.

"I liked that guy." I mumbled. "He was sweet." Lindsay patted my shoulder.

"I believe it's your turn Lilly." Justine said.

"Ro," Lilly asked. "Truth or dare?" I hesitated for a moment.

"Dare." I replied. Lilly gave an evil grin.

"I dare you to take Justine," Lilly said. "And go spend seven minutes in heaven with her." I turned red. I looked over at Cassey.

"I didn't tell anybody." Cassey mouthed at me.

"Lilly!" Justine shouted. Lilly snickered.

"Seven minutes!" Lilly shouted in her mock Indian voice. I raised an eyebrow at my friends.

"To the closet!" Colleen shouted. Justine and I placed our phones down and walked into the pantry. I closed the door and sat down. It was pitch black. God, I hate the dark. Justine  and I sat there and looked at each other.

"At least it's bigger than the coffin." Justine joked. I giggled.

"That was pretty sad though." I said.