Peter and Mj Night Out

Start from the beginning

Peter smiled. "okay and if I win then I get to kiss you and you owe me ice cream."

"You have yourself a deal parker. But just so you know I'm gonna win." She smirked and placed the puke on the table. She hit the puke while he was still distracted and made it I to the goal. "Looks like your losing Dork!"

"Hey you're cheating." He was trying to pout but was failing miserably because a smile crossed his face.

"Whatever you say Pete." She smirked.

They kept playing until finally Mj distracted peter by shouting that happy was here which scared him and shit hit the puck making it into the goal.

"That's not fair. I want a rematch." Now peter was really pouting.

"Nope I won now I get your sweater and ice cream." She laughed at peter pouting and walked over to him.

"Do you wanna play some more games?"

"Yea sure." They played a few more games until mj decided that they should take a picture with all the tickets they won.

"I'm gonna post this. I wanna see ned face when he questions us for not inviting him." She laughed.

"So what do we do now? We only bought the unlimited hour and we have 10 minutes?"

"Well I'm starving how about we leave and go get something to eat?"

"Well when we passed by on our way here I saw a McDonalds. If your up for that?"

"Yea sure." Mj intertwined there hands and lead the way to the car.

Once Mj and Peter were in the car they drove to McDonald's. They ordered and drove down to the beach that was in front of Mr.Starks house.

They sat down on the sand and ate while they talked about the trip and how they would end up going back to school in three weeks. They laughed when peter almost choked on his food because mj made an inappropriate joke that caused Peter to stop swallowing his food midway down his throat. When they were down peter and mj layed down on the sand with Peters arm around mj and mj laying her head on Peters chest.

Peter has never felt so happy. Here he was the girl that made his stomach do flips and caused him to turn as red as his suit. He felt mj looking up at him and when he looked down he saw her neck stretch out. Then her lips were on his and his brain went blank. Her lips were soft and he missed kissing her. He never wanted to stop but he knew they had to because of the lack of air. When Peter pulled away he looked at her and she was smiling.

"Thank you for today peter. It was really fun."

"Anytime mj."

They smiled at each other and then laid in silence. Until Peter finally thought that this was the perfect moment to ask what he has been wanting to ask for awhile.

"Hey mj." He looked down at her.

She looked up at him. "Yea?"

"I have been wanting to ask you something for a while now. Ummm I was wonder if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend? I mean you don't have to say yes it's just..."

Mj had cut him off by pressing her lips to his. "Does that answer your question Dork?"

"Yes it does." He smiled and pressed his lips to hers. They both smiled into the kiss both knowing that they finally had each other even though they always had each other.

When they both pulled away they decided to finally head inside. They picked up their trash and intertwined their hands heading into the house. When they threw away the stuff, peter could tell that mj was getting really tired considering I was like three in the morning.

"Peter can we just crash on couch I'm too tired to walk up the stairs to my room."

"Yea sure mj anything you want."

Mj dragged them onto the couch. Peter laid down on the couch while Mj laid on top of him.

"Good night Pete." Mj said and fell asleep almost immediately. However, Peter wasn't able to sleep for awhile he was so happy. Mj was finally his girlfriend. Peter pulled a blank on to Mj and kissed her forehead. Then he decided to be on his phone until his happiness could be contained and he could go to sleep. When he finally was able to sleep his dreams were filled of him and mj walking along a beach with their arms wrapped around each other. 

When  aunt may woke up to make everyone breakfast she saw her peter and mj sleeping wrapped around each other with smiles on their sleeping faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I wrote this chapter quickly and I know it's not some of my best work but I wanted to give you guys an update. And I'm pretty sure you guys can understand were I was going with this chapter. Hopefully I'll have Mj Instagram post up tomorrow!!