Original WillxGeorge

Start from the beginning

"Obviously me, and I'm guessing George," Alex says.

"I'm not even gay!" George yells.

"We've literally made out before," Will says.

"I was plastered," George defends himself.

"You fucking weren't and it's happened multiple times," Will argues.

"It didn't mean anything," George says. This tips Will over the edge. He picks George up and carries him to Alex's room, kicking and screaming the whole way.

"Rope and ring gag," Will demands Alex. He bends George over a fairly high chair, so he's hip level.

"Oi!" George yells as Will tries to put the gag on him. "What do I do if I want you to stop?" George asks, accepting that this is about to happen (consenting too).

"I have squeakers," Alex says. He hands a purple ball to Will that he's pretty sure is a dog toy, but doesn't ask any questions. Will ties George's hands together behind his back, squeaker in hand. He ties a strand of rope around his torso, tying it to the seat of the chair, preventing him from leaving his position of bent-over.

Alex picks out a pair of pink leather hand cuffs and the ball gag and Niall cuffs him and bends him over his bed.

Fraser picks out a set of normal hand cuffs and the blind fold and hands them to James saying, "Alex really is a kinky little shit." James smiles and gently cuffs and blindfolds him over the other side of Alex's bed.

"Condoms?" Will asks.

"There's a fifty pack in my bedside drawer," Alex says when Niall temporarily takes his gag off.

"Holy shit," Will says, "I didn't even know you could buy this many at a time."

"Al doesn't want any STD's and he has a very active sex life, so he orders them in bulk online," James says.

*Will and George*

Will grabs a few and sets them on the desk next to George. "Do I need one to fuck your mouth? Squeak if yes," Will says. George doesn't squeak and Will smirks.

Will pulls his shoes and pants off. He ends up with only his t-shirt, socks and boxers on. He pulls his dick out of his boxers and pushes his tip in George's mouth. George licks at it. "That's right you're so hungry for my cock straight boy," Will spits out. George whines.

Will suddenly thrusts about half of himself in George's mouth, making sure he doesn't hurt George that bad. He eventually pushes all of himself down. George takes it like a pro. He gags a bit, but Will can tell he likes it. He fucks George's throat harshly. "You like that straight boy? Like it when I fuck your throat so hard you choke?" George nods. Tears are streaming down his face from gagging, but he's moaning really loud.

George thinks he may cum from just getting his throat fucked. Will suddenly pulls out. He walks past Alex and Niall fucking, to the giant bottle of lube, that at some point was placed in the center of the room, along with the condoms. He grabs it.

He yanks George's pants down and pours lube on his fingers. He slips a finger in him, causing George to let out a whorish moan. Will pulls his gag off so it's hanging around his neck. "I want to hear you beg for me cock straight boy," Will says.

"Fuck," George huffs when Will starts thrusting his finger in and out. Will adds another finger.

"You're so fucking tight. Fucking twinky hole you have Georgie. Can barely fit me fingers in, how'm I gonna fit me cock?" Will teases.

"Please. I'm ready. I like a little pain. Just hurry up please. Need it," George begs.

"Anything for you," Will bends down and whispers in George's ear. He kisses at Georges neck and nibbles his ear lobe, sucking marks, as he finishes stretching him with his third finger.

Will slips a condom on and lubes up his far-above-average cock. He pushes his tip in and George screams for more. He even tries to push himself back on it. Will slaps his ass. "Not to eager straight boy or i'll give you more than you bargained for," Will says harshly into George's ear. George whimpers.

"Please hurt me! I want it hard!" George is literally crying at this point.
Will slams all the way in. "Fuck!" George screams. Will is fucking into him really hard and the sounds of their skin slapping alone makes everyone temporarily stop what their doing to look (except Fraser (; ).

"Fuck Will, you're gonna kill the poor boy. He'll never walk again," James says through groans at how good Fraser feels around him.

George is a moaning mess. Between the six they'll definitely have a noise complaint, but it would mostly be Georges fault. "Fuck- I can feel it- in my stomach," George says.

"Bet you've never had a good fucking. Bet no one's ever fucked you as hard as I am," Will says in George's ear.

"No! No ones fucked me this good! Needed this so bad," George cries. Will's slamming into his prostate over and over and sucking marks into his neck that surely won't go away for at least two weeks. Will decides he'll abuse the discovery of George's sweet-spot and it ends up bleeding.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum," George says. Will curls a hand around George's cock.

"Cum for me. You gonna cum cause of my cock straight boy?" Will says.

"Yes! Please. Please." George begs, not sure what for, he just needs release. George cums with a scream, arching his back and throwing his head back.

Will grabs onto George's hips and continues to pound him for another 30 seconds, cumming in his condom, head back and groaning. He pulls out and kisses George on the lips before saying, "Looks like James and Fraser just finished. Have fun with that," Will laughs, hooking George's gag back on. George looks up at James sauntering over with glossy eyes and whines deep in his throat. James just laughs. He lifts George's chin with his hand.

"Let's see what that mouth can do huh?"

~

Would you want me to finish this on here or in a separate book, so I can make it longer, cause i wanna do everyone, but if it's on here I'll prob only do 3-4 parts.