Shouta can already feel a migraine surfacing. "That's not what I said. What I said was that we need you all to sleep down in the common room tonight. I don't care how you entertain yourselves, just don't break anything and for the love of God, Kaminari, shut the fuck up." He reiterates, pointedly glaring at the noisy blonde as he makes a loud cheering noise.

A statement like that would usually be directed towards Katsuki and his autistic screeching at every hour of the goddamn day but with recent events, he's no doubt that the boy won't give him any trouble.

He's sitting in the middle of the couch, comfortably seated in Shoji's lap. The multi-limbed teen has all of his arms wrapped around him in an attempt to coax him into taking a nap because, apparently, he hasn't slept in days.

Midoriya and Eijirou have been able to convince Shouto to start sleeping at night with the assurance that they would be sleeping there with he and Katsuki as well. He's trusted Midoriya and Kirishima more than anyone else throughout this whole ordeal, so it probably wouldn't have worked if it were anyone else.

If push came to shove, Shouta would have had Midnight use her quirk on him. He'd be livid about it by the time he woke up, but it would be for his own good. These kids are growing up too fast. Shouta hates it...but there isn't a lot he can do to prevent it or slow it down, either. He's had to come to terms with the fact that he won't be able to protect them from everything, and it's a hell of a pill to swallow.

"We have to look at them as young heroes and not just our children, Shouta."

He snorts. "Don't come in here lecturing me, Mr. Midoriya's Step Dad. I'm not in the mood."

All Might laughs. "When are you ever in the mood for anything that isn't sleep or caffeine?"

"I'm occasionally in the mood to kick an ass or two."

"Calm down and put your claws up, kitten, no one's trying to attack you."

The younger man looks crossed between embarrassed and exasperated.

"You're insufferable. Sit your sick ass down and socialize with the brats, why don't you?"

Toshinori smiles and makes a comment about how cute he thinks Shouta is. It nearly earns him a kick to the backside as he lightly pets Shouta's hair and go greet their students.

"Young Katsuki! How are you?" He greets with familiarity upon approaching him. He doesn't expect for the boy to freeze upon seeing him, eyes wide and glittering while his cheeks puff out in a comical way. He looks almost like he's going to explode.

"A-A-A-A-A---"

The veteran hero pulls away, a bit startled at what seemed like Katsuki going into a fit. He spots Izuku coming from the kitchen and flags him down when Katsuki doesn't stop. His stuttering continues at an alarming rate and he becomes red in the face and All Might begins to worry for his well-being.

"I-Izuku, is he having some sort of meltdown???" The older man begins to panic as Katsuki's practically bouncing up and down. He doesn't expect for Izuku to laugh at him, leaning down to pet Katsuki's head.

"No, he's just excited. Aren't you, baby?"

Katsuki's entire body is vibrating.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"E-Excited?"

"Well, yeah. You're Little Kacchan's favorite person in the world---even more so than Shouto. He's jealous of you, you know."

All Might blinks owlishly.

"He...r-really?"

Katsuki always talks to All Might like he could have cared less. Albeit he knows that Katsuki has idolized him forever, he never seemed all that awestruck. Definitely the opposite of Izuku. In fact, the only thing Katsuki seemed to show interest in was taking him down.