Chapter 1

*Britton spencer*

I looked out my window as I watch my Alpha and my mother walk in the deep Forest. I used my third eye power to follow them. but by the time my vision became clear, she was gone.

I looked as I saw my Alpha standing above my mothers frail dead body. I felt my body burst out crying but I still use my powers to look. she was laying there with her head right off her body in the hands of my alpha, The man my father wants me to mate.

I came back to my self as I saw my Alpha heading back towards the pack house. I watched from my window as he walked through the front door. Once I knew he was in his office from the slamming of the door, I grabbed the bag my mother had packed me, I opened my window and crawled through it with the bag. I hopped off the roof forming into my wolf, my pure white fur letting the moon light illuminate off of it.

Yes I'm the white wolf, the legendary next moon goddess in line.

I shifted by myself in the woods when I was younger. no one knows that I have shifted though. Everyone of my pack thinks I got more of the human gene from my mom, then the werewolf gene that I did for my dad. I don't plan on telling anyone about my wolf or showing anyone my wolf unless if it's my mate.

The perks of being the wolf I am, is mostly that I get powers. Like a really cool one that I love the most is I can heal people, in my old pack when the pack doctor was sleeping I'd go into the hospital and find very very very sick patients that weren't going to make it, and I would heal them.
~~~

I knocked my self out of my thoughts when I smelled blood. I looked up to see my mother's body laying on the ground, I was about to break down but I knew she wouldn't want that for me. I then felt something Land on my face.

I brought my hand to my left cheek feeling the wet sensation that had hit my cheek. I pulled my hand away and look down, there was blood on my hand. I slowly tilted my head up scared of what I might find, and that's when it hit me.

Where was my mother's head?

I finished looking up and realize that I closed my eyes on my way of doing so, I open them finally after gaining enough courage. and there was my mothers head, it had been hanging from the tree above me by her hair. Beautiful brown long hair that I had inherited, and I thank my mother every day for not having my dad's red hair.

I tried to scream but it came out more as my moon goddess howl. very high-pitched if you're close enough it would probably break your eardrums.

I grabbed her head quickly and try to reattach it to her neck, I pushed her head against the open wound on her neck hoping that if I kept it there while I tried to heal her maybe it would just work and stick back together and heal quick.

I focused on her eyes that were open and filled with fear. Her beautiful brown eyes are what kept me calm through the fear in her eyes.

"My mother was my best friend" I said to myself
"She was always there for me to talk to when no one was"
"I will heal her, if it's the last thing I do"

I opened my eyes to see that her neck had heal back together like I'd hoped, and her eyes where coming back to life.

But that's when voices filled my head.

"The white wolf is on the territory again, she just howled in pain. What could be on our territory that could have made her so sad?" my fathers voice filled my head as he linked everyone in the pack.

"How did she get past the guards once again?" I heard the alphas voice.

I shifted back nudging my mother's body around my neck, and grabbed my bag in my mouth.

"Britt stay in the house we are sending guards to kill her I don't want you getting hurt" his voice filled my head making me cringe in discussed.

How could my father want me to mate such a cruel man that isn't even my mate?

I didn't answer I just ran, and ran. Every now and then I'd stop to adjust my mothers frail body.

But other than that I kept running as fast so I could just so I could get as far away from them as possible. Once I got to the border of my pack territory I stopped behind the tree. I didn't see any guards so I ran over the border.

I had been running for about seven hours straight until my Paws started to get sore. I knew I only had a little bit more distance to run until I can finally be at the Full moon packs territorial border.

About an hour after I crossed my packs border I had felt the distance between my pack and me grow. I knew I was now considered a rogue I was too far away from my pack for them to link me, or even smell my scent anymore.
~
Another power about my wolf is speed running, it gives me the power to run past other wolves in an un-werewolf-ly speed.

Causing it to be almost impossible to see me.

Once I reached the pack house of the full moon pack I felt power coming near. I dropped my mother, and my bag and shifted and changed into a baggy shirt and sweats quickly.

Once I was done, I checked on my mothers body, as I heard the front door open.

"You must be Britt" he says calmly but his voice strong and powerful.

"Yes" I look up to see the alpha, Alpha Jackson. "Alpha" I bow my head.

"Just call me Jackson, you are a beta's daughter, you are considered an equal in my eyes" he smiles. I watch his eyes go to my mom.

"Oh my!" He gasped. "I'll get our pack doctor! Who did this to her?" He adds.

"No need" I whisper. "and my alpha did it, he must have found out about my mothers plan to get me out" I look down at her. I brushed her hair out of her face with one hand as the other holds the back of her head on my lap.

I focused once more I close my eyes whispering positive thoughts to myself about healing my mother. I felt her twitch under my fingertips. My eyeshot open as a look down to see her eyes flutter open for a quick second and then close once again.

"White wolf" The alpha smirks.

"We've been trying to find you" he adds crossing his arms.

"Alpha i'm sorry if this is any disrespect to you, but you are not, I repeat NOT, allowed to tell anybody in your pack that I am the White wolf. Not even my parents knew I had shifted Let alone into the white Wolf. My pack has been hunting me for years after I first shifted by myself, I couldn't tell them or they'd kill me" I whisper.

I watch as he bends down and picks up my mom.

"Your secrets safe with me" he smiles. He opens the door to the house and walks in. I grab my bag and walk threw the door closing it behind me.

"You will be staying here till we have your house ready" he smiles pointing to a door to his right.

"But for now let's bring your mother to the pack doctor" he smiles.

I nod and follow him. we walked down the hall for a bit than turned left.

Than he stopped at a door to his right and used his foot to make a knocking sound.

"Oh bring her in" the doctor opened the door a smiled at me. "you must be Britt" he added with a smile.

I nod and follow Jackson into the room. He lays her down and looks over her.

"She's in shock, she is sleeping pretty much. but it's from shock" he smiles.

"Oh I know it always happens, and depending what I fixed them from their pain is bad" I giggled. I covered my mouth with my hand. I didn't mean for that to slip out.

"The White wolf" he smirks.

" No one will know about me being the white wolf, or I will hurt you. It doesn't only put me in trouble, it puts your pack in danger" I growled getting very protective over their pack, for some reason.