Chapter 7: Goodbye (Unedited)

CHAPTER 7: GOODBYE

Ally's POV:

        Jared and I are still friends. I thought that our relationship would be different. We haven's seen for so long. We were so close back then and I really thought that it was gone until I saw his behaviiour and all towards me. Still the Jared I knew and I know that this would be the better Jared.

        There's this nature of him that I admire the most, his professionalism. Even in a simple way. Even in talking, I didn't notice him being a backstabber.

        Well, I guess this personality is one of a kind that belongs to their genes. Being sophisticated even in a simple thing.

"See you the next time around?"

I smiled also to him "sure"

        We were already apart 'coz we have our own car. I'm still amazed by the way he looks and moves. I was overwhelmed when finally, I've seen him again but there's something I forgot. What is it?

        I am searching something inside my bag and there it is, the invitation letter. I waved at him just to see me because he's gonna start the engine, he stopped for awhile and I ran towards him. I gave him the invitation letter. He's asking what is it.

"My sister's wedding. Be there" then we bid our goodbyes

---

*tok *tok

        I went to the door to know who's the person been knocking. I am so busy because of the wedding of my sister is coming. I've been preparing for myself too because Mom already knew that me and Jared see each other and I kno that he will be my poartner in my sister's wedding. Huh? Is it to have a partner? I'm the maid of honor. I don't really know to her.

        My talkative mom, she knew also that me and Jared are always dating since he went back here. I guess we miss each other's company.

        I opened the door and smiled when it's Rayne. He just went straight inside my room without even looking at me. What's wrong? I eyed on him and there it goes. He's bringing a liquor and drinking it. I know that he's fond of liquor but why is he so blunt?

"Hey, any problem?" I asked

        He didn't bother to answer me. He just drink and drink. I wonder if how many can of liquor did he drinks alredy?

        He's laughing. What's funny?

"Why can't I think of that?"

"Huh? Rayne"

        He smiled at me but I see the different side "The time is so fast, isn't it? How are you two with that Jared?"

"Huh? Rayne. I don't understand. Wait" I am supposed to get his liquor but he holds it tighter "what is your problem?" I went far away from him. Why is it that I feel different? I closed my eyes to compose and control myself. I don't want his attitude now. I really don't understand him.

"Allison" I just feel his arms hugging me form behing and kissing me slowly in my neck. I closed my eyes because of my sensation down there. I bit my lip and I couldn't control my moan.

        He holds my two breasts. It's so hot! I wanna face him but he didn't let me.

"R-rayne?" I moaned. He's still not answering until his hands were caressing me between my thighs. I can feel my juices. I'm wet! I couldn't control anymore that's why I faced him.

        He kissed me. I touched his body also all over like him touching me and I felt that it harden. We walked towards the sofa. He maneuverd me so that I can lie down and him above me.

        His touches are so gentle and felt like heaven. I removed his clothes and he did the same  thing. Until we are both naked. I'm ready!

        He entered slowly and as time goes by it bacame fast, rough. Push and pull together we reached into our climax

        We both panting our breathe. He smiled at me and stood up to wear his clothes and I too. I went after him and I thought that he will leave me with dumbfounded in my mind but he went back to me. I thought that he would continue to the door and fo out.

"You take care sweety" he kissed me on the lips. It's long and steady

"I love you" and he went outside

        What just he said? After how many minuted is like it's the first time that I've realized what he just said

        I love you

        I love you

        I love you

        I love you

        I went outside to go after him. When I already went down the elevator I can't see him anymore. I saw the paper outside so I read it.

I have to go. I guess you're happy with him. I can see that. Take care sweety. I will miss you.

- Rayne

==============================

        Oooh! One chapter left and epilogue. It's a short story after all. I will miss you guys, I could feel you though you're silent. I will miss you guys 

- kjanepurple