"Dahlia, welcome to Asgard." Odin greeted her with a smile. "I thank you for making the journey to us during this time."

Dahlia nodded happily. "Of course, All-Father. Asgard is most beautiful and I am very happy to be here." Her eyes laid on Loki's and her heart fluttered at the thought. Only she thought it was because he was only her friend; she was too pure to know anything but.

"Frigga will show you to your chambers, as well as around the Palace. I wish I could however I am very important matters to discuss. We will talk during supper." Odin told the Princess. "Thor, come along."

Thor stepped up immediately. "Coming, father." He was always ready to assist his father in any means of Asgard. He felt he was overdue; he believed the realm belonged to him. So naturally Thor  jumped at the chance to help his father with anything he may need.

The palace doors closed after Dahlia took a step in and she was greeted by a warm hug from the Queen. "It is very good to see you, dear. I hope Asgard will feel like home to you soon."

"It is already as equally as beautiful." Dahlia smiled before turning to Loki. "It is very good to see you again, friend." And then she wrapped her arms around him unexpectedly.

Loki was surprised for only a moment, and after a fleeting glance toward his mother, he returned the hug that the Princess was giving him. He whispered a warm greeting into her ear as they hugged.

Then Frigga smiled. "I am afraid that I will be unable to show you to your chambers. I have something that is the upmost importance. Loki is more than happy to take my place, however, and show you around the castle."

Loki looked at his mother then, while Dahlia stepped away from their hug. He knew exactly what she was trying to do; and while he wanted to be mad, the only natural feeling for him was anger, he couldn't.

"That is okay!" Dahlia was oblivious to their glances at each other. "It shall be fun either way."

"Of course. I shall visit you in your chambers when I am finished." Frigga nodded at Dahlia and sent a look to her son.

Loki knew exactly what it meant.

Once the Queen was gone, Dahlia gave her friend another hug. Loki was surprised at her actions, but his heart beat faster at the affection she had shown only to him in the passed few minutes.

"Shall I escort you to your chambers, Princess?" He asked.

Dahlia nodded with a smile and set her small arm on his strong bicep. "I hope you did not make such a fuss of this. I do not want anyone going to trouble for me."

Loki thought of the trouble he had gone through to make sure that her bedding chambers were perfect. "I am sure it was no trouble to whomever decorated it." He assured the woman.

She nodded with a smile, happy that no one went to any trouble. She knew she would not be here for very long, only a fortnight at the most.

As they walked together, Dahlia was enchanted by the palace she found herself in; just as Thor and Loki were when they visited. Dahlia thought of everything as beautiful. She was very happy to see it all. She only wished that her sister and mother were there with her.

Loki was watching her very intently. He enjoyed watching the way that her big round eyes looked at everything with amazement. He liked the way that even though he was leading them, she pulled him closer to look at the things she wanted to, and then they would be on their way after. He enjoyed her company too much, that he knew of for sure.

They were just beginning to head upstairs when voices filled the long hallway. Voices that Loki knew unfortunately too well. He tried to continue with Dahlia, but it had been too late. They were seen, and everyone wanted to gaze upon the Light Elf.

"I must say," Fandrall spoke as him and his three other friends approached Loki and the Princess. "You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen."

Dahlia smiled at the compliment, but didn't blush from it. She was very used to compliments like that. "Thank you."

"You must be Princess Dahlia from Alfheim." Sif spoke next. "It's an honor to meet you." She was very beautiful too, Dahlia decided, and the weapons on her back were intriguing.

"And you as well, what is your name? And what are those.... weapons you have?" She asked.

Sif smiled as her friends scoffed. They did not care for it. "This is my sword, Princess Dahlia. It is a true weapon of destruction. Many have fallen from it. It is the deadliest of all weapons."

Dahlia was engrossed with the story, truly frightened in fact. But when the other three men started to laugh she grew confused.

"Shut up, all of you." Sif told her friend. "My name is Sif, Princess Dahlia. And it is my honor."

Dahlia looked at her. "Sif? What kind of name is that?" And at the hard laughter from the other three men, she realized what she had said. Dahlia covered her mouth in shock. "I am so terribly sorry. I did not mean that."

Though Sif only laughed at the foreign Princess; much to Loki's dismay. He did not like them laughing at the Princess, in good humor or not.

"Right. I think we shall be in our way." Loki glared at them all before pulling a very confused Dahlia from them. They were still laughing.

"Was it something I said?" Dahlia asked her friend. "Do they dislike me? I did not mean to insult her name."

Loki, who was still very angry, softened. "No, Princess. They do not dislike you. They are just fools, all of them. They are friends with Thor."

Dahlia nodded. "Why are they fools?"

"That, Princess, is a story for a different day. Why don't we finish our tour and get you settled to your chambers?"