Chapter 2

Chloe's pov

We were at the hospital and i kept pacing around and Amenadial was sitting on one of the waiting room chairs. I was so worried about lucifer if I lose my partner I have no idea what I would do.
        About a half an hour later a doctor came into the waiting room and said "you can see lucifer morningstar now." And escorted us to his room. I was devastated by what I saw. So many cords were hooked up to him and made me think if he is gonna make it or not. I would ask amenadial to bring him back if he did die but I don't think if works for celestial beings. I sat down next to lucifer. I looked up to Amenadial "is he going to be okay?" I asked nervously. He looked at lucifer for a bit and said "I'm sure he will" he reassured me. I really hope that's the case. Some time passes and we had to leave cause they had to run some tests on lucifer. Which I was scared because he is the devil and what if they find out? I tried to calm down and tell myself that everything will be okay. Amenadial took me home and I went to my room I was worried sick I wouldn't eat. Sleep nothing. Trixie was worried about me I could tell. I knew she was gonna tell dan and I don't know how that's gonna plan out.
         A few hours later amenadial busted into my house and ran to me I jumped up immedially. "What? What's wrong?" I asked freaking out he replied with "lucifer" and grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car and drove me to the hospital.
Lucifer's POV

       I don't know where I am all I can see is a blank room which looks like the precinct room but it wasn't it was odd. There was no doors. No Windows. What the fuck is going on. Not much longer I was thrown across the room. Dad. I activated my demon eyes and went to punch him but he dodged. "Don't try luce" he said "what do you want" I said angrily. "I just want you to do me a favor." He looked at me and sat down. "I will never do you a favor." I replied. "I would think carefully, if you want to live." He crossed his arms. "So let me get this straight. You planned a car to crash into me knowing I wasn't having a good day and bringing me here and to ask me a favor and if I dont agree you were gonna kill me." I said pissed off. "Not quite." He smirked. "Everything is correct but me trying to kill you. There's a fire where you are and your beloved detective and amenadial is on their way to save you. Risking their lives." He said. "You bastard." I clenched my fist. "So what will it be. Accept my offer or let her die?" He asked. "...fine" I sighed. "Good choice. He disappeared and I woke up from a hospital bed, of course my body hurts I ran out of the hospital grabbing everyone that I could and to see if I can find chloe and amenadial. No sight. I ran out and I saw them. They were relieved and I'm glad they didn't go in yet. I smiled at them.

Chloe's POV

         Amenadial was driving recklessly. He never droven like this before. "What's going on?!" I yelled "there has been a fire." He said nervously. "Where.." I said. "At the hospital lucifer is staying in.." He said. I was scared I've never been so scared. I don't want to loose him. He means so much to me. I started to cry. And whispered "hurry" he looked at me and said "huh?" And I yelled "hurry!" And he started to go faster and I didn't care if we get pulled over or in trouble I just wanted lucifer. We finally reached the hospital. I felt like I was paralyzed I couldn't move. "We can't go in. Its too dangerous." Amenadial said. "But lucifer-" I was caught off when I saw dan running over here. "What you doing here" he said panicked. "Lucifer is in there" I said tearing up. He just laughed. "Its not funny dan. " I said. "Sorry my bad " he shrugged off. "We have to do something" I started to walk again "Chloe! You are not going in there" dan yelled "I have to. Lucifer is in there and I can not loose him." I sobbed. I turned around and I saw lucifer he was carrying some patients and people were following him. I don't know what I feel. I wanted to cry I want to laugh and most of all I want to run to him and hug him tightly. He put down people he was carrying on benches cause they couldn't walk and I ran up to him and hugged him as tightly as I could and I cried with small laughs in between. "Chloe?" He said "shut up" I replied. He laughed and hugged me tighter I couldn't help but smile. Lucifer and I walked to Amenadial and dan and not to my surprise dan rolled his eyes at the sight of me. Chloe and Amenadial drove me home and I just kept thinking about the favor I agreed to.

   Kill Amenadial.

~