Chapter 16: Being Forgiven Takes Time

Beginne am Anfang

(Y/N): "Well, hate is a big word and I won't use it quickly, so no, I don't hate you all, I just don't like you and would prefer it if you would stay away from me."

Yang: "Oh, I see..."

(Y/N): "Well, if that was all, I'd like to go back to my dorm now, I have homework to make."

Yang: "No, wait!"

I turned around, annoyed by the fact I was stopped and had to talk to her even more now.

(Y/N): "*sigh* What is it?"

Yang: "I know you don't like me and Ruby much, but can our teams at least hang out again? Last time we did so I thought it was fun, despite Weiss growing a moustache."

(Y/N): "How can anyone forget that, it was glorious. I'll think about it and ask the others."

I then could finally walk away from her, back to my dorm, where there were people who in fact actually did care about me.

__Timeskip__

After homework was done, we found there still was some time before dinner was being served in the canteen, so we were discussing what we could do to pass some time.

Simon: "We could freeze time again and draw moustaches on everyone of team RWBY this time?"

Ian: "Nah man, you have no idea how exhausting it is to mess with time like that dude, I already can't handle much more after that stupid assignment we just did."

(Y/N): "Also, I don't want to see them for a while. I know I got asked by Yang to remind us all we should hang out again, but I don't really feel like it to be honest."

Mike: "Sure, there's more people we could hang out with. Team JNPR?"

Ian: "Now that is a good idea."

We walked to the dorm of team JNPR. I didn't know myself which one it was exactly, but Simon had been there once before, after he and Jaune had accidentally switched around their books after they bumped into each other in the hallway. So it was only natural to switch them back, but in time for the next day, so Simon could still make his homework. Well, make was a big word, he'd just copy what Ian, Mike and me were doing and pretended to constantly agree and know what everyone was talking about. In reality, I doubt he knew what it all meant, but hey, less work is less work, you can't blame him.

Ian knocked on the door and soon enough, it was opened and showed Jaune.

Jaune: "Hey guys, how are you?"

Mike: "Oh we're fine, we just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out for a bit before dinner."

Jaune: "Sure, sounds fun, come on in."

__Timeskip__

It was not time for dinner in the canteen and everyone was walking out of team JNPR's dorm, heading out for the previously mentioned canteen. We all had decided that, if possible, we'd all sit at the same table. It could get pretty crowded around lunchtime, causing you to either find a spot outside of the canteen to eat dinner, or wait until there was more place and risk the food getting cold. Before I walked out, I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder, stopping me from walking out. I stopped and turned around, to see it was Pyrrha.

(Y/N): "Ehm... Pyrrha? What's the matter?"

Pyrrha: "Can I have your scroll for a minute?"

I was kinda confused as to why she was gonna need my scroll, but considering I hadn't done anything weird with it, I handed it over to her. She seemed to have typed something in and then handed it back.