pansyyy- You're a dumbass that's why

dracoxmalfoy- Well I can't go messaging him now, that's just weird.

pansyyy- Talk to him tonight in person

dracoxmalfoy- Won't that just be awkward?

pansyyy- Oh ffs Draco, JUST DO IT

dracoxmalfoy- What, are you sponsored for Nike or something?

pansyyy- Pfft I wish

...

Harry felt his heart in his mouth and the butterflies fluttering about in his stomach. He wiped his clammy hands on his jacket and took a deep, shaky breath. There he was- Draco Malfoy striding along the platform alongside Pansy and Blaise. Harry watched as the blonde confidently strut alongside his two best friends. He must've said something funny, because when he moved his mouth, Pansy and Blaise fell into fits of laughter. A smile escaped Harry's lips when he saw Draco grinning at himself, pleased that he made his friends laugh.

"Harry, snap out of it."

Harry's trance was interrupted by an aggressive snapping noise at the end of his nose. He then realised it was just Hermione, snapping her fingers in front of his face.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked, glancing at her best friend with a worried look spread across her face.

"Yeah I'm fine." Harry lied.

Shit, the Slytherin trio were rapidly approaching the trio of Gryffindors. Harry's heart was pounding ferociously and sweat was gathering on his forehead.

"Mione!" Pansy exclaimed as she dashed towards Hermione and scooped her into a hug.

"Hey!" Hermione said, flustered by Pansy's sudden appearance.

Pansy then scooped Harry and Ron into a hug and they each said their hellos. Well, Harry and Draco didn't exactly say 'hello' to one another, they gave each other a nod then tuned into the conversation unfolding between Ron, Blaise, Pansy and Hermione.

"So, what's the plans?" Pansy asked, a smile fixed on her face.

"You tell us, this was your brilliant plan." Draco muttered under his breath so that barely anyone could hear. Harry chuckled, forgetting that he and Draco weren't seeing eye to eye.

Draco immediately looked up and saw Harry glaring at the floor with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. Satisfied by this, Draco continued.

"Well, are we going to stand around here all day? Or are we going to do something?" Malfoy said a little louder, all eyes were on him, including Harry's.

Pansy rolled her eyes, "Fine, I guess we'll just go clubbing and hit the town."

"Sounds good." Hermione replied, giving Harry a side ways glance.

They waited for the train. It was peculiar to see Hermione and Blaise having a conversation and even more peculiar watching Ron and Draco talking. That left Harry and Pansy.