Arranged Marriage to mycocky vampire prince

"Rena... Rena wake up", said my older brother Nick. Your going to be late for school. I groaned and got of my big bed. I went in the shower then brushed my teeth.Next i went in my large closet which was almost the size of my room, now that's saying something. I picked out some short shorts but not too short like the sluts in my school wear with a baby blue one shoulder shirt and put on some light blue converses. I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied.

Oh im sorry where is my manners, I am Rena Elizabeth Jane Hudson. I have very light brown hair that reaches to my but. I'm 5'2.,17, and have a curvy body. People say im beautiful but i dont care that much. My family is rich but my mom and dad are on a vacation and are coming today, cant wait. I also have a brother who is one year older than me and is on his way to school. Speaking of school i got to go.

When i arrived in the school's parking lot...............

sorry guys il post up later. Tell me if u like it so far and send me some ideas. Xoxo😘💋

I got in my brother's Ferrari and we sped away to school. When we arrived, everybody just stopped and stared at us. I was pretty much use to it since my brother is captain of the football team and I'm captain of the cheer leading team. So we're very popular in the school. Finally everyone stopped staring so I walked over to my group of friends and Nick walked over to the jocks or how I like to call them meatheads.

As soon as I reached my friends my best friend Rose literally jumped on me and said, "I missed you so much Rena." I just laughed said, "But I saw you the other day." I know said Rose but that was so long ago. I turned and smirked towards to my friends and said,"Alright who gave her candy." Steve the prankster of the group lifted his hand sheepishly. The twins Heaven and Savannah, Tom, Henry, and myself just shooked our heads at him because we knew that Rose's sugar rush could last all day. I smirked at him and said let's just get to class before Rose decides to run around the whole school singing Justin Bieber songs like last time. I guess they got the concept because my friends rushed to get Rose in class.

Tell me what you guys think and VOTE for me to keep posting.😘💋