The next day —

Yoongi woke up with a pair of arms hugging him tightly. He tried to free himself from the tight hug.

"Hyung—" Yoongi called him.

"Hmmm..." Jin answered he can hear his morning voice and it was so damn sexy.

"We need to go and get change. Seora's wedding will start at 11 am." Jin muttered and looked at the boy he was hugging.

"Okay." Yoongi answered.

Jin went to take a bath first, then Yoongi. "Should I wear this instead?" Yoongi asked as the dress was perfectly fits on his petite body. Yoongi don't know how to use a wig so he just put it on his head. Then looked at Jin.

"No. You are so pretty that all of them think you were actually a girl then they might fall in love with you— but the worst thing is they will keep on scanning to your body so no. Don't wear that." Jin mumbled.

"But they will judge you for being a gay to — me." Yoongi said worriedly about Jin's image.

Jin mentioned that he was a campus crush when he was still studying.

"I don't care. I love you are you mr. Min. So go inside the restroom again and change. I know that you don't want to wear it tho." Jin said.

Well it was true he doesn't want to crossdress. Like it is very uncomfortable to wear a dress the whole day. He wonder how girls survive with a skirt the whole day.

When Yoongi was finished dressing himself, Jin was sitting at the bed.

"Hm... much better. Still you are handsome." Jin said.

After the wedding everyone was busily talking, while Yoongi and Jin are just there standing holding hands together. Does not give a fuck with all of those eyes that are judging them.

"Do you feel uncomfortable? Wanna go back in Seoul now?"

"No hyung. Hm... let's finish this event. Like this was your best friend's wedding." Yoongi said audible for the two of them. Jin squeezes the younger's hand lightly.

"I will go get some dessert there. Wanna come with me?" Jin asked.

"No hyung. I will wait you here." Yoongi answered smiling to his boyfriend.

The bride went to Yoongi smiling at him, Yoongi awkwardly smile at her.

"Eyy-! Don't worry I am your boyfriend's best friend thats all! He always mention you to me, like I know Jin is totally a whip one to you." Seora said.

"You look so pretty." Yoongi tried to compliment her.

"Thank you." Seora said looking at Yoongi.

"I am glad that I finally met you mr. Min. If you only know— how much Jin likes you so much! Like he always mention you whenever we meet. He always tell how cute and how hardworking you are." Seora stating some facts.

"I— actually knows." Yoongi answered.

"I hope we can be best friends in the near future too!" Seora said.

"Ohh— yeah? i guess we can?" Yoongi answered.

"I will tell you something about the cafe scene last time. Those things that was given to you at the cafe was all from him."

"Those are not free?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Actually they are not. You know what— you are Jin's first love." Seora said.