••嫉妬••

Jealousy

Jealousy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Katsuki's eye twitched slightly hearing the cooing and sweet talk coming from his girlfriend, seated next to him. He glared at the puppy laying it's head on her lap, it's tail wagging happily, side to side on the ground.

'Stupid mutt'

3 days ago, the two of them had been walking home from school when a golden retriever pup appeared from around the corner. The two stopped and stared at the overjoyed puppy as it wagged it's tail happily and approached them.

Katsuki just stared down at the little angel while Y/n immediately fawned over the precious fluffy baby, quickly picking him up and cooing nonsense at him.

"We're keeping him" upon hearing those three words Katsuki's head snapped towards her. "We are?" He asked and looked at the overjoyed puppy in her arms. "Yes we are" She said before continuing on their way home.

Katsuki stared at her for a second before stomping after her. "Hey! I'm not taking care of the mutt. Just put him back where you found him" Katsuki scowled making Y/n looked at him and pouted.

"But he's just a baby, he needs us Kacchan" Katsuki stared at her before huffing our a low "fine". Y/n's face instantly changed into one of pure happiness. "Yay! Thank you Kacchan" She quickly kissed his cheek before walking home, pulling a grumbling Katsuki behind her.

For the past 3 days she's been all over the puppy. It seemed stupid to be jealous of a puppy but yet here he was, having a one-sided death glare stand off with the fluffy pup, who just waved its tail happily as it stared back at him.

"It's not even that cute" Katsuki muttered as he finally looked away from the puppy. Y/n turned to him curiously and smiled, "Kacchan, are you jealous of p/n?" She asked.

Katsuki immediately said "no" and continued to ignore the two. "Katsuki, p/n is our little baby. Look, you can carry him too, he likes you" she said and quickly lied the puppy onto his lap. Katsuki immediately stared at the dog and lifted it off his lap.

The second p/n came to the same level as Katsuki's face he liked the blonde's nose. Katsuki blinked and stared at the dog before setting it back down in his lap.

"He's staying at your house, not mine."

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)

MHA: Bakugou 💥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें