[42] Bridal-Bachelor's Party

CHAPTER 42

_____________________________________________________

 Aston's POV

Reino's bachelor party was a blast. No wonder nagngingitngit si Rain haha! It's a bigger even than expected. But I don't plan to be one of the public spectacles right now. I looked up the moon and smiled. Nasa rooftop ngayon banda si Lena, kasama ang iba naming mga kaibigan.

What do I do now?

The biggest question of the year! haha!

I smiled bitterly.

I can't keep her from the truth forever.

I sighed at nilagok ko ang laman ng kopita as I stared at the glass.

I'm not as transparent as you thought.

I'm like abeing trapped inside this glass. Ayokong tumapak sa labas nito dahil madaming masasaktan. But it's now or never...

I'm not perfect.

Hell no.

But the world seems to think so.

And sooner or later...mawawala na ang Aston na perpekto sa mga mata nila...

I sighed again as I looked up the sky.

Wish I could be all that they see superficially. Ang Aston na may solusyon sa lahat ng bagay. 

Lena's smiling face flashed before my mind.

I just wanted to be perfect for you Lena...I...don't want to let you go...

Wish I could somehow be, all that you want from me.

The Aston she could rely on, her hero, her everything. But dahil sa kagustuhan kong maging perpekto para sa kanya...lalo lang akong nakagawa ng napakalaking kasalanan.

I looked at the pool ng makita kong may lumapit sa akin. Of all the people in the world, it was Kyle Corvette Montefalco.

"Hey! What are you doing all alone here?" he asked. Pinagmasdan ko itong mabuti, what was he doing here? Hindi ba ito ang numero unong pinagseselosan ni Reino? Well...I have to admit. I got madly jealous over this guy too.

"You and Lena have problems?" he asked good naturedly, I just smirked at inubos ko na ang laman ng baso ko.

"You wish" I said at tumawa lang ito

"Naaah...I'm over your wife man" he said

"Good to know that" I replied

"So what's with the long sighs and staring at the moon?"