"i just wanted to say hi"

• Dedicated to danny aka shaolinfeilong

                      I walk up and down fluffy matter. Clouds? Giant black and white birds pass me,pecking at an invisible substance.I giggle, stallion ducks! But I turn sad,they remind me of you. I hear a ruffling noise behind me. "Brian" I hear someone say. I turn quickly around and see you. Your many multi-colored tattoos, stark against the white background that I am fairly sure is Heaven. As I run quickly to you and embrace you tightly,I forget that you were not with me, all I could think of was that you were here, and that we were together again at last. Breathing in the amazing smell of cologn and cigarettes, I remember that you were gone and i squeeze you tighter. I look up at your radiant blue eyes and again wonder how I ever lived a second without you there with me. you pull back and I know I look hurt for tears well up in your eyes. you squeeze my hand an whisper "I just wanted to say hi" A dark painful pit forms in my stomach "please don't leave me again" i beg,tears flowing down my face. i clammer myself to him, praying that this moment would never end. he smiles a sad smile and says to me "You cant stay, i'll see you again someday''

                      I am being pulled back into the darkness my hand outreached for his. "JIMMY!" I scream flinging my self from the precious dream. And once again i mourne for my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys, i was inspired to wright this after a friend of mine made an amazing drawing  of the rev and synyster....i literally cried....but yea i jope you like it  the link is posted below----please comment and fan i would appreciate it

http://shaolinfeilong.tumblr.com/post/32448504767/i-think-this-is-the-only-thing-ive-ever-drawn

rip jimmy "the rev" sullivan, we love you and u'll be in our hearts foREVer..... 2/29/81-12/28/09