"Hey!" A whisper came from your right. You looked over and saw Hawks on his hands and knees, with his wings as close to the ground as they can be.

What the fuck is he doing?

"What are you doing?" You ask as quietly as you can.

"I'm here to help." He says with a small smile.

"Okay? Do you have a plan or something?"

"Uh, no. Not yet any ways." While finishing his sentence, Hawks looked away from you, and instead stared at the ground.

"Listen, I'm sorry if I'm assuming or something but like, your a hero shouldn't you be able to think on the fly, no pun intended." You asked, turning so more of your body is facing Hawks.

"Hey! What's going on over here!?" One of the large men yelled from a few aisles away.

Well nice, now I'm gonna die.

"Y/n get behind me." Hawks said, standing and moving forward.

"Why? He has a gun, and if I get behind you then you'll just be a meat shield." You said slight confusion crossing your face, as you slowly stood.

"I'm fast." He said, with pride in his voice.

"Okay? That just means if he shoots then you'll dodge and I'll still be behind where you used to be so the bullet will shoot me." You said, as your face drowned in judgement and confusion directed towards Hawks.

"Just trust and listen to me." He said, showing a small smirk.

"Whatever Captain." You said, rushing to stand behind the hero. You heard a faint huff come from the hero but it was followed by a small snicker.

The man, who had yelled a while ago, is now standing at the end of the aisle that Hawks and yourself are standing in.

The man looked Hawks up and down before saying, "I didn't know any hero's were in here."

Hawks replied with, "And if you did would you have still robbed and held a bunch of innocent people at gun point?"

"Most likely, yeah." The man said without hesitation.

Hawks scoffed containing the eye contact he has with the man. "Well now that I know that I won't feel half as bad when I capture each of you."

"And how do you plan to do that?" The man asked.

Well he told me he doesn't have a plan so he's probably just winging it. Pun intended.

"Honestly I don't have a plan." Hawks said, and you could practically hear the smirk that was covering his face.

The man's face dropped into confusion, you could almost tell exactly what he was thinking.

I'm just as confused as you dude.

In his confusion the man lowered his hand which held a single gun. Then all you could see was a red flash before you covered your eyes.

What the fuck is happening?

◇◆◇

a/n: small skip

So, right now y/n is sitting on the curb outside of the small convenience store, along with her pet cat named Sonnie and a man named Hawks.

That said man 'saved' her from four robbers. The reason for the apostrophes is because he took out one man but the other three were taken out by a bunch of cats.

Sonnie still had the bad feeling from a few days ago so she decided to follow y/n to keep her safe. When she saw four men walk into the store that y/n was in, Sonnie gathered a bunch of neighborhood cats and stormed the store with them.

Y/n and Hawks were just as surprised as all the other hostages that were in the store. The police and other hero's were also surprised and a few slightly scared. The cats ripped the men apart, not actually though they just have a lot of cuts and scratches. None of the cats got hurt, luckily.

"Sooo, got any plans for today?" Hawks said, leaning back on his hands that are behind him. His eyes looking at you and his lips sticking out, curiosity written all over his ((cute little)) face.

"I don't know anymore. Honestly I feel like I owe you now." Y/n said, sighing and looking up to the sky.

"Why would you owe me? I didn't really do much back there, it was mostly your cat." Hawks said glancing at Sonnie, only to receive a hard glare from the cat.

"Exactly though, my cat kind of ruined your mission and blame." Y/n said turning her head to look at Hawks.

Hawks looked at you and made eye contact.

Nope not dealing with eye contact today boys.

You looked away from Hawks and started to pet Sonnie.

"It wasn't really a mission and anyone could have handled it, in fact you looked like you were fine before I got your attention. Also the media finds this whole thing funny more then anything else, so it's just more publicity for me." Hawks said, obviously trying to make you feel better.

"But if you do feel like you owe me, then feel free to treat me to a nice meal of chicken." Hawks continued a stupidly cute closed eye smile spreading across his face.

Y/n stared at the hero in front of her with an astounded look on her face, though the woman was slightly impressed by the man she didn't show it.

I can't believe he loves chicken so much that that's what he's thinking about right after what happened, happened.

◇◆◇

a/n: sorry if it's to long. Also, every time I went to type chicken my auto correct wanted to write children instead. Fun.

◇◆◇