Episode 8: What's The Point Of This Fight?

Start from the beginning

Kazuma: I hope Y/N knows what he's doing...

Darkness: Y/N isn't weak in the slightest, but Verdia is a Devil King General. It won't be easy.

Verdia gets off his horse, preparing his attack. A dark aura appears below the ground. 

Verdia: Undead Knights! Show Y/N a glimpse of Hell! 

A bunch of Undead's head straight for Y/N. Y/N then steps forward, also preparing his attack!

Aqua: Kazuma? This doesn't look good for Y/N.

Chris: Oh no...

Megumin: There's a whole bunch of them! I want to be able to use my explosion magic...

Darkness: Megumin you know we can't intervene, but I believe Y/N can do it.

Verdia: Heh, let's see if you can stop this-

Y/N: SATAN! BOMB!

A series of explosions hit the Undead Knights, killing them all in an instant! The explosion was only focused on the Undead Knights!

Verdia: I-Impossible!

Y/N: Don't use that bullshit on me!

Verdia: Know what? I'll kill everyone in this damn city!

Y/N: Oi! 

Verdia summons more Undead Knights as they rush into the crowd. But they were targetting Aqua!

Verdia: Now, let me hear your screams of despair!

Aqua saw the crowd run at her as she dashes of into the distance!

Aqua: Hey! Why are they all targeting me?! I'm a goddess! I've been a good girl every day, too!

Darkness: No fair! I've also been a really good girl every day, so why?!

Kazuma: Megumin can't you use your explosion magic to clear those Undead guys!

Megumin: I mean, when they are running like that... It's hard to hit a moving target using explosion magic.

Aqua: Kazuma-san! Kazuma-san!

She leads the Undead Knights onto Kazuma, which he then runs as well! This leaves Y/N a clear path with Verdia

Kazuma: You idiot! Don't come this way! If you go the other way, I'll treat you dinner tonight!

Aqua: I'll treat you if you do something! I can't get rid of them, no matter how many times I use Turn Undead!

Kazuma: Think Kazuma think! Wait...
Megumin, ready your magic stand by!

Megumin: Roger!

Kazuma: Aqua! Follow me!

Kazuma managed to find an open field so that Megumin can use her explosion magic on the Undead Knights.