"Fiends don't lie. I'm sorry, too." El apologized. Sam nodded, "Me too. Sorry."

   "Me too." Mike said, holding out his hand for Lucas to shake, which he did gladly.

[][][]

   The five kids sat in the broken down bus after seeing helicopters flying over them. Sam had stared at them, causing them to slightly falter but Lucas had grabbed her hand, pulling her inside. Now they sat next to each other, still hand in hand, which caused a weird feeling in Sam's stomach.

   "Mike, are you there? Mike?" A voice came from mikes bag. "You guys hear that?" Dustin asked. "Mike, it's me. Nancy." The voice, now known as Nancy said. Mike grabbed his bag, unzipping it as the voice continued until he took it out of the bag.

   "Mike, we need you to answer." Nancy said, confusing Sam. "We?" She asked, no body in particular. "Is that your sister?" Lucas asked, Sam glanced up at him for a while trying to get his attention without having to speak, he glanced down at her and she nodded. "Okay, this is really weird." Dustin stares while Sam nodded.

   Lucas went to answer but mike snatched the radio away from him, "Don't answer." He demanded. "She said it was a emergency." Lucas said. "What if it's a trick?" Mike argued, "Its your sister!" Lucas exclaimed. "What if the bad people kidnapped her?" Mike continued. "What if they're forcing her to say this?" Mike went on. "I need you to answer." Nancy continued.

   "It's like Lando Calrissian. Don't answer." Dustin said, making Sam furrow her eyebrows. Who was that? "We need to know that your there, Mike." Nancy said. "Listen, kid, this is the chief. If you're there, pick up. We know you're in trouble and we know about the girls." The Chief explained through the radio.

   "Why is she with the chief?" Lucas asked, confusion dancing across his features. "How the hell does he know about.." Dustin trailed off, glancing at el and Sam but el held his gaze for a bit. "We can protect you, we can help you, but you gotta pick up." The Chief said. "Are you there? Do you copy? Over."

   It took a moment of silence but with Sam nodding with el, it was decided. "Yeah, I copy. It's mike. I'm here. We're here." He clarified, glancing around at the other four kids.

[][][]

   It wouldn't be Dustin if he didn't pace. He paced back and forth throughout the bus as Sam sat next to Lucas. Their hands still connected, now because of Sam's nervous fidgeting. "Will you stop pacing?" Mike asked, annoyed by Dustin. "It's been way too long. Do you know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe this is all a trap and the bad men are coming to get us right now!" Dustin exclaimed as Sam glared at him.

   "It's not a trap." Sam glared as she spoke firmly. "Yeah. Why would the chief set us up? Nancy, maybe, but the chief?" Lucas said as he insulted Nancy. Mike threw his arms up in betrayal as he said that. "Lando Calrissian." Dustin pointed at Lucas. "Would you shut up about Lando?" Sam slightly rose her voice, not stuttering. She was shocked with herself, she had said a sentence. A new sentence. But now wasn't really the celebration mood.

   "I don't feel good about this. I don't feel good about this!" Dustin yelled in Lucas's face, causing Sam to cower back. "When do you feel good about anything?" Lucas shouted back at him, mad that he scared Sam. It wasn't even a second later when the five kids heard a cars engine.

   They all rushed to the front of the bus, Dustin seating in the drivers seat as they saw two cars drive into the little area with no junk. Which was next to the bus. "Shit!" Dustin cursed, "Go, Go, Go, Go." Lucas said as they all went back behind the seats.

   All except Sam.

   "Sam get down!" Lucas rushed as they watched her stand near the door. "I fight. You stay." She said as she put her hands up, like she saw on mikes tv once. She ignored the protests as she stepped out. "Hey!" The man yelled, pointing his gun at her, she shivered as she stared at the gun pointed directly at her.