Perfect

Pairing: Bucky Barnes/ Female Character

Warnings: SMUUUUT, all of the smut. All porn, no plot in sight.

A/N: I'm VERY SLOWLY getting back into the groove of writing and the picture below was a particular inspiration to me. Said picture (and all the others I've used) aren't mine, I found them on Pinterest (side note: if anyone knows the original artist, please let me know!!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a sweltering August day as she trudged through the compound, sweating like a whore in church after her work out with Natasha.

"You're getting really good at kickboxing," Natasha commented "I think once you get the basic technique down, you'll kick ass with no problems."

"Thanks Nat," She said and then walked to her quarters that she shared with Bucky "I'm going to take a shower and meet up with you later, okay?"

Natasha nodded and walked off, her red ponytail swinging in her wake. When the door was opened to the suite she shared with Bucky, she was blasted with cold air, which was a nice change from the brutal August heat. Wondering if she'll accidentally left the AC on too cold, she made her way further in and found a rather intriguing sight waiting for her. Bucky was laying on the couch, sleeping in nothing but his underwear. His flesh arm dangling over the side of the couch, his metal arm propped up on the backrest and his feet dangling over the arm. With his head propped up on a pillow, his mouth hung slightly open as he lightly snored.

At least now she knew why the room was so cold, Bucky hated being hot, he must have returned while she was training with Natasha and passed out while waiting for her

At least now she knew why the room was so cold, Bucky hated being hot, he must have returned while she was training with Natasha and passed out while waiting for her. She quickly hopped in the shower and quickly scrubbed down, not waiting to keep Bucky waiting for very long.

Once she was clean, she exited the bathroom and found Bucky exactly where she'd left him. She grinned and then gently pressed her hand against his chest.

"Hm?" Bucky asked sleepily without opening his eyes.

"Bucky, babe, welcome home." She said as she crouched by his face.