Both of them snapped out of their little bumble and separated when they heard someone calling out Peters name.

They weren't the only ones on the roof now. On the edge of the roof stood a female in a white, black, and pink spider like suit with a hoodie and blue ballerina slippers.

"Gwen what are you doing here?" Peter questioned confused on her presence.

"Well we were supposed about an hour ago for some dinner and than training with miles. So when you didn't show up miles went home and I came here. And who's this?" She eyed mj in a way that mj thought that she might be judging her.

Ohh did Mj not like her at the moment.

"I'm Michelle but my friends call me Mj and who are you again? Gen?" Mj raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Um Im Gwen Stacy Peters friend." She said.

"Gwen look I lost track of time we can train tomorrow?" Peter was irritated this was the second time his almost kiss with Mj was interrupted.

"I mean I guess. I can train but tomorrow is Sunday you know miles can't he is going out with his uncle tomorrow."

"Okay then you and I will train  tomorrow." Peter kept glancing at mj who's eyebrow still seemed to be up questioning Gwen.

"Okay, But you owe me lunch. Bye Michelle. Bye Peter." With that she jumped off the building and swung away.

"I'm sorry about Gwen hope this didn't ruin the date." Peter turned to mj.

"No it didn't but I think I should really be getting home." She gestured to the door.

"Alright um I'll walk you home."
With that peter and mj walked home in silence. They held hands but there was nothing else. Peter couldn't stop thinking about how time had stopped for them and how he was about to his her again. While Mj was thinking about how Gwen interacted with peter. She was observant she has a feeling that Gwen might have some feelings for peter. Once they were in front of her apartment complex they stopped.

"Thanks again for today loser." Mj smiled and peaked his cheek before walking into her building leaving peter alone.

Peter put his hand on his cheek were mj had kissed him. Today was good he had just wished that Gwen hadn't interrupted them.

Peter was walking home when he felt his phone vibrate. He had gotten an Instagram notification that mj had posted. Now he was curious he unlocked his phone and saw a photo of the rooftop picnic he had set up. When did she take out her phone take a picture? He didn't care she had liked it and he hoped to go on another date with her.

Instagram:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚕𝚘𝚕. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜シ